Welcome Back Sgt Major Bangers

adamuk

I'm don't want to say too much on this because there are always two sides to every story, but I find it hard to not say anything at all, the way Miller was attacked about his 10k win was bang out of order and was not right. He is one of the most most open and honest people on here, like many of us he has his flaws in particular to chasing a losing bet, I am one of those in that camp so I understand, and in regards to this, he has always been open and honest, he admits it is an issue and it takes a big man to admit he has flaws and I respect people more who own up to theirs.

He was absolutely destroyed and mocked to the hills with tirade of abuse for no reason and was accused about lying about his 10k win. We have all seen his bets of £600, £800 when he is chasing, so why was it so inconceivable that it happened, when he got up 3 out of 4 in his lucky, he posted it, and most of us were happy about for him, this 10k win happened whilst he was on a break from the forum, I have no doubt that had he been on here he would have showed it, yet by one person, he was deemed a fraud and living in dreamland. The accusation on him for being a liar, was wrong, he was asked to prove it, when it was done on his mates account, as all his bets are a while back. Time and time again, in regards to others he has often said "you don't have to show anything mate, that is your personal business", so why did he have to prove it, if you believe, you believe, and those who know him and his style of betting know it happened, he was not like a streamer who profited from lying but simply felt as though "I don't need to justify myself to anyone", and he was right in this instance. 

Perhaps Bangers has apologised to miller and if so fair play, it takes a big man to say I was bang out of order for whatever reason I vented out. That would command respect because we are all humans and we are all flawed in one way or another, but if he hasn't and still feels as though his tirade of rants against miller was right, then that does not warrant any kind of respect. This is a forum and none of us should fear a fellow member could at any point attack us in any shape or form. The reason I really like this place is because the majority of people on here are good hearted folk. Most of us have had experiences in gambling in one form or another, and those who haven't still contribute which is great.  I have no qualms about welcoming back a member who has taken a break, and who hopefully has had time to reflect, but to just ignore what was said and what happened without any kind of acknowledgement or apology to those who were offended would not be right. I remember Centipede asking Bangers if he was drunk that night all the insults were thrown, if that was the case, hold your hands up, it happens, we all say and do things we shouldn't whilst under the influence, its takes a bigger man to admit when he is wrong. 

Miller can take a joke more than most, he is always laughing at himself and we love him for it, he did not not deserve the tirade of abuse he got, I sincerely hope he got an apology for it, and P.s Taking the lords name in vain is not something to be mocked and I hope it wasn't done so as some kind of joke. We are all being judged whether we know it or to.  Hope we never have to read anything like that again for no reason to another member. 

Royal Ascot soon, at the end of the day our battle is against the bookmaker not each other. 

• Puke! 1

2 hours ago, spursman said:

I'm don't want to say too much on this because there are always two sides to every story, but I find it hard to not say anything at all, the way Miller was attacked about his 10k win was bang out of order and was not right. He is one of the most most open and honest people on here, like many of us he has his flaws in particular to chasing a losing bet, I am one of those in that camp so I understand, and in regards to this, he has always been open and honest, he admits it is an issue and it takes a big man to admit he has flaws and I respect people more who own up to theirs.

He was absolutely destroyed and mocked to the hills with tirade of abuse for no reason and was accused about lying about his 10k win. We have all seen his bets of £600, £800 when he is chasing, so why was it so inconceivable that it happened, when he got up 3 out of 4 in his lucky, he posted it, and most of us were happy about for him, this 10k win happened whilst he was on a break from the forum, I have no doubt that had he been on here he would have showed it, yet by one person, he was deemed a fraud and living in dreamland. The accusation on him for being a liar, was wrong, he was asked to prove it, when it was done on his mates account, as all his bets are a while back. Time and time again, in regards to others he has often said "you don't have to show anything mate, that is your personal business", so why did he have to prove it, if you believe, you believe, and those who know him and his style of betting know it happened, he was not like a streamer who profited from lying but simply felt as though "I don't need to justify myself to anyone", and he was right in this instance. 

Perhaps Bangers has apologised to miller and if so fair play, it takes a big man to say I was bang out of order for whatever reason I vented out. That would command respect because we are all humans and we are all flawed in one way or another, but if he hasn't and still feels as though his tirade of rants against miller was right, then that does not warrant any kind of respect. This is a forum and none of us should fear a fellow member could at any point attack us in any shape or form. The reason I really like this place is because the majority of people on here are good hearted folk. Most of us have had experiences in gambling in one form or another, and those who haven't still contribute which is great.  I have no qualms about welcoming back a member who has taken a break, and who hopefully has had time to reflect, but to just ignore what was said and what happened without any kind of acknowledgement or apology to those who were offended would not be right. I remember Centipede asking Bangers if he was drunk that night all the insults were thrown, if that was the case, hold your hands up, it happens, we all say and do things we shouldn't whilst under the influence, its takes a bigger man to admit when he is wrong. 

Miller can take a joke more than most, he is always laughing at himself and we love him for it, he did not not deserve the tirade of abuse he got, I sincerely hope he got an apology for it, and P.s Taking the lords name in vain is not something to be mocked and I hope it wasn't done so as some kind of joke. We are all being judged whether we know it or to.  Hope we never have to read anything like that again for no reason to another member. 

Royal Ascot soon, at the end of the day our battle is against the bookmaker not each other. 

Spursman these incidents happened over a month ago. Bangers left the forum and did not comment or bother miller or Denman at all. 

He came back to the forum quietly someone posted a welcome back thread and he was attacked on it. Bangers still never responded but was attacked again. That's not right. 

While he was away numerous times he was slagged off by certain people again that's not right. 

Miller and myself have said alot of things on the forum and insulted people or pissed people off so no one is innocent. 

So for you to write a big rant about something over a month ago that has nothing to do with you is just silly. 

We are are a forum of adults and denman. If u don't like someone block them but don't keep bringing up there name and having digs at every opertunity. 

On 16/06/2019 at 20:15, MrUKHackz said:

Look you can choose your friends but you can't choose your family, and we are one big family so let's all try and get along. We all say things we don't mean but when it's family you have to just let it go, in a full combat situation I'd bet my bollocks we would all take a bullet for each other so let us remember that and enjoy the good and bad parts of gambling together.

Mate you insulted loads of people one day, remember calling 4houghts the c word, no not chicken the other c word! All he did was try to cheer you up with a meme. We are all guilty of it at one point or another but a clock ticks forward not backwards so forget it, you know who told me that? SeasideMARK

There are no sides mate :hearts:

Seaside Mark is a top fella de lad

Edited by Scar

On 17/06/2019 at 02:09, h0tsh0t87 said:

Spursman these incidents happened over a month ago. Bangers left the forum and did not comment or bother miller or Denman at all. 

He came back to the forum quietly someone posted a welcome back thread and he was attacked on it. Bangers still never responded but was attacked again. That's not right. 

While he was away numerous times he was slagged off by certain people again that's not right. 

Miller and myself have said alot of things on the forum and insulted people or pissed people off so no one is innocent. 

So for you to write a big rant about something over a month ago that has nothing to do with you is just silly. 

We are are a forum of adults and denman. If u don't like someone block them but don't keep bringing up there name and having digs at every opertunity. 

Don’t know where I’ve slagged him off hotshots but hey ho .