Welcome Back Sgt Major Bangers

adamuk

26 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

Here comes all the insults ??

Only when he loses all his money on some favourite. He seems okay at the moment, give it a little while then he will be calling @Rocknrolla a parasite again and lashing out at others like a big fecking baby.

2 minutes ago, Denman said:

Only when he loses all his money on some favourite. He seems okay at the moment, give it a little while then he will be calling @Rocknrolla a parasite again and lashing out at others like a big fecking baby.

I just can’t be bothered with it all denman. If people think it’s ok for insult folk on here well it’s not how I live .

@Denman @Miller26 what was your point in commenting on this thread other than to gain attention and try to intimate another member.

@Denman once again your bringing up a incident from the past to try and make someone look bad and including rolla in it to try and gain some credibility. I'm pretty sure the incident your referring to I was also told by @Rocknrolla you apoligised aswell...... 

@MrUKHackz @Crunchienut get a grip of these two bangers came back quietly said nothing but these two clowns have came on trying to start there nonsense all because they don't get on with bangers. I get warnings for stuff I do then I hope they get the same 

Just now, Crunchienut said:

Why haven't they all just blocked each other ffs?? @h0tsh0t87   Get a grip guys please. This is a Gambling forum remember. much love to you all.

What are you talking about bangers said fuck all this isn't a case of people disagreeing this is a case of someone creating a thread to welcome a member back and once person attacking and insulting them unprovoked and his mate joining in. 

Read what was wrote this is not a argument this is just a attack 

Just now, h0tsh0t87 said:

What are you talking about bangers said fuck all this isn't a case of people disagreeing this is a case of someone creating a thread to welcome a member back and once person attacking and insulting them unprovoked and his mate joining in. 

Read what was wrote this is not a argument this is just a attack 

Not blaming you or Bangers @h0tsh0t87 I can read what happened. But if Denman and Miller or vice versa blocked each other then im not sure they could comment on here? 

Good to have platoon leader Bangers back.....

8 minutes ago, h0tsh0t87 said:

Miller me and you insult everyone and anyone so don't be two faced my man 

Hotshots me and you have a dig at each other which is all good . I’ve never ever insulted anyone apart from one person on here and that was after being provoked for weeks on end . At the end of the day I just cannot be bothered with it so knock yourself out . 

The morals of some people on here are a joke .

1 minute ago, Crunchienut said:

Not blaming you or Bangers @h0tsh0t87 I can read what happened. But if Denman and Miller or vice versa blocked each other then im not sure they could comment on here? 

But they could as it was a damn that created the thread. 

I have had numerous warnings on here but others escape without anything like wtf

2 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

We we know what side you are on crunchienut don’t we 

Just now, Miller26 said:

Hotshots me and you have a dig at each other which is all good . I’ve never ever insulted anyone apart from one person on here and that was after being provoked for weeks on end . At the end of the day I just cannot be bothered with it so knock yourself out . 

The morals of some people on here are a joke .

Miller u came on a thread and joined in attacking a member who has not been here for weeks..... Like wtf

Just now, Miller26 said:

It's not about sides you don't like someone don't comment don't speak. About them it's simple 

What you don't do is start attacking them for nothing on a incident that happened weeks ago. That's wrong 

Just now, Miller26 said:

Show me the attack ? 

Did you actually see what he posted about me before he left? It was that bad it got taken down 

Before he left..... Weeks ago its in the past.. 

Have you seen the constant dig Denman has about me in random threads out of the blue. Fgs grow up 

Look you can choose your friends but you can't choose your family, and we are one big family so let's all try and get along. We all say things we don't mean but when it's family you have to just let it go, in a full combat situation I'd bet my bollocks we would all take a bullet for each other so let us remember that and enjoy the good and bad parts of gambling together.

Just now, Miller26 said:

I’ve never ever insulted anyone apart from one person on here

Mate you insulted loads of people one day, remember calling 4houghts the c word, no not chicken the other c word! All he did was try to cheer you up with a meme. We are all guilty of it at one point or another but a clock ticks forward not backwards so forget it, you know who told me that? SeasideMARK

2 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

There are no sides mate :hearts:

• Puke! 1
  • Love 1