Evolution Black Jack beware

Monkey

I would like to bring to your attention that maybe some would not agree but I had enough of evolution blackjack nonsense. Straight 3 weeks in a row I lost over 30k . The dealer always have a way to beat me no matter I got 20 or 21. Believe it or not numerous time I got 20 Dealer will hit on 15 or 16 to get 21 and when I hit 21 guess what.  Dealer got a hidden bj. Players could bust if hit on 12-16 easily bit as for dealer,  9 out of 10 12-16 they will hit without busting.  It's unbelievable.  So guys,  judge for yourself if you wanna play there.  

• Keeemon 1

3 minutes ago, Monkey said:

I would like to bring to your attention that maybe some would not agree but I had enough of evolution blackjack nonsense. Straight 3 weeks in a row I lost over 30k . The dealer always have a way to beat me no matter I got 20 or 21. Believe it or not numerous time I got 20 Dealer will hit on 15 or 16 to get 21 and when I hit 21 guess what.  Dealer got a hidden bj. Players could bust if hit on 12-16 easily bit as for dealer,  9 out of 10 12-16 they will hit without busting.  It's unbelievable.  So guys,  judge for yourself if you wanna play there.  

It's called blackjack dealer will always have a advantage 

Yeah play them at their own game lol.... It's wierd though as the cards are meant to be random, but they always seem to over time work in the dealers favour. So there must be something going on... House edge and all that, but it's just strange at how it could work that way with randomly drawn cards ?‍♂️ ? 

• Keeemon 2