lisbonlions67

Gamstop for me after brutal Friday

Recommended Posts

Story time 😂 

 

So a while ago I had a brutal loss on the celtic v rangers game so I cut my gambling down to. £100 every payday 

 

So roll forward to yesterday £100 into a casino get it up to £450 and then started to play book of ra megaways type game £40 buys lost the lot....... 

 

So I break my rule a d deposit £100 into another casino get it up to £300 and start playing book of oz on 50p was getting lots of features then it cost me over £250 in resins for a 50p a spin bonus like wtf I then deposit another £200 playing beavus and butthead at 60p stake and lose 

 

Another £100 in a different casino build the balance up to £400 betting on the Scotland women's game then the Italy women's game. Then went and put it all on the england game focusing on the goals and handicapp market and lost it all 

 

Then made numerous other deposits and was still playing at 4am today and still losing...... 

 

Thought fuck it no more online play did gamstop for a year. Went to bookies today to put some bets on the Netherland women game today ended up putting £120 at 50p stake into this flower for a £18 bonus 

 

I still have plenty of money but wow that was a brutal day of loss of self control 😂 😂 

  • Sad 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Easily done mate and we've all done it. Sounds like you've done the right thing. I know i would of been chasing today so your a better man than me. Hope the bets you put on come in for you. Good luck and don't beat yourself up too much.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kev40 said:

Easily done mate and we've all done it. Sounds like you've done the right thing. I know i would of been chasing today so your a better man than me. Hope the bets you put on come in for you. Good luck and don't beat yourself up too much.

Yeh i realised at 4am this wtf am. I doing I'm not even enjoying it 😂 

 

Then the tilt in this flower was brutal haha 😂 

 

Ill still be betting every now and then but betting online is just a no no now 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like a terrible session pal. You won't regret signing up to Gamstop. I have been there myself sitting up through the night chasing losses and then being grumpy as fuck the next day feeling tired and etchy.

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@h0tsh0t87 we've all been there mate. Time is irrelevant when you're in the gambling bubble.

Nothing else matters.

Glad you've signed up to GamStop and you can put this behind you

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brutal mate. Best thing I ever did was stop online betting. Even with limits, I still couldnt make my money last. I know you dont have the same offers/benefits just by going in the betting shop, but you will be better for it. Good luck and wish you well.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lesson learnt mate, head up and move on.. what else can you do 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Btw Serves you right backing Celtic to beat the Gers 😃😃😃

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeh the good thing is my bookies is like a decent bit away from my house lol so I won't be tempted to keep going there all the time 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, h0tsh0t87 said:

Yeh the good thing is my bookies is like a decent bit away from my house lol so I won't be tempted to keep going there all the time 

Send me 2k and I'll give you the name of miller's runner

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even though you had a bad session I am glad you managed to stop with some funds intact.  A lot of us struggle to do that.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been there and got the T-Shirt and its a fudging shitty T-Shirt too!

At least you have recognised it early anyway and not too much damage in the grand scheme of things :thumbsup:

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hotshots man I feel it as do we all . I’ve got a few quid if you are short, just message me . 

On a positive note, it now gives you more time to troll on here 😂

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry to hear this, as others have said at least you had the sense to stop before you left yourself skint 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't have statements. I did however have a Scottish trust deed that was put in place for me after accruing £28000 of debt that I couldn't pay back through gambling. This procedure included my name being published in the Edinburgh news as insolvent.

If it wasn't for gamstop my name would have been back in the papers after a year or two.

Those statements look worrying to me pal. Get yourself signed up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did you self exclude yourself from all the better known casino's as that just looks like you are scraping the barrel?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TonyBet and Bethard?? Proper scraping the barrel there lol.

Sounds like a good move mate. Just don't go using your mate's account 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, david1111 said:

Send me 2k and I'll give you the name of miller's runner

That guy is faster than the bionic man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Blampy said:

That guy is faster than the bionic man

Haha yeah. Used to love that programme

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Miller26 said:

Hotshots man I feel it as do we all . I’ve got a few quid if you are short, just message me . 

On a positive note, it now gives you more time to troll on here 😂

Got plenty of money bud just don't want to give anymore if it to the bookies haha

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Denman said:

Did you self exclude yourself from all the better known casino's as that just looks like you are scraping the barrel?!

I like mansion bet 

 

Tony get and bet I deposited with a bonus and just kept going 😂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When you're in that mindset to get it all back, it's hard to stop yourself 

It shows once again, even with limits in place, how easy it is to open an another casino account 

It's done now, Keep your chin up.

Great move for signing up to GamStop though

All the best!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, h0tsh0t87 said:

Story time 😂 

 

So a while ago I had a brutal loss on the celtic v rangers game so I cut my gambling down to. £100 every payday 

 

So roll forward to yesterday £100 into a casino get it up to £450 and then started to play book of ra megaways type game £40 buys lost the lot....... 

 

So I break my rule a d deposit £100 into another casino get it up to £300 and start playing book of oz on 50p was getting lots of features then it cost me over £250 in resins for a 50p a spin bonus like wtf I then deposit another £200 playing beavus and butthead at 60p stake and lose 

 

Another £100 in a different casino build the balance up to £400 betting on the Scotland women's game then the Italy women's game. Then went and put it all on the england game focusing on the goals and handicapp market and lost it all 

 

Then made numerous other deposits and was still playing at 4am today and still losing...... 

 

Thought fuck it no more online play did gamstop for a year. Went to bookies today to put some bets on the Netherland women game today ended up putting £120 at 50p stake into this flower for a £18 bonus 

 

I still have plenty of money but wow that was a brutal day of loss of self control 😂😂 

 

Just get another Greenwood’s loan and crack on kidda.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Denbo147 said:

 

Just get another Greenwood’s loan and crack on kidda.

What's greenwood lol I'm confused 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now