Bit of a weird one

Garryboy001

OK I know I'm not the most active on here but I need the advice of some in partial people and you guys come to mind lol. So my little boy who is 8 came home from school yesterday and told his mum he was being picked on and hit by 2 older girls in primary 7( not sure what that is in England but up here it's 10/11 year old)  now I've raised my boys never to lift a hand to a women and that's exactly what he done he just stood there and let them away with it. My wife went into school today and spoke to the head master who basically brushed it under the carpet and said they would keep an eye open,  she obviously wasn't pleased at this and asked if it was 2 older boys hitting a younger girl would his response be the same to which he actually said no of course not. Now I'm stuck in a dilemma, part of me wants to tell him what I've always told him and part of me wants to tell him if it happens again then he's to stick up for himself. What would you guys do? Anyone who has the time for some advice is really much appreciated 

Hello Garry mate, my Dad always brought me up to hit the bully back as hard as you can, alas we don't live in the same world now and maybe thats a good thing.

My advice would be for the Head of the school to treat it exactly the same as 2 boys picking on a girl, they are 10/11 year olds and if they are hitting your boy thats still assault even if he is a boy and there not.

If the Head is not keen to help your son then you should ask her if she'd prefer you to speak to the governors of the school instead, see if that wakes her up!

• Keeemon 3

I couldnt have put Hacks response any better myself. At 10/11 years old they know better and the head teacher should be dealing with it in a far more diplomatic way. Coincidently a similar incident happened to my mates boy recently who is 10. Him and FOUR other boys were attacked by a girl in their class who is a Taekwondo wizz kid, properly marked them up as well! TBF the school did make a big deal out of it so she didnt get away with it, got the girls parents in to have a word etc. 

• Keeemon 1

A tough one mate, I’ve had a few incidents with my kids being bullied and I’ve dealt with each incident differently, if these incidents persist I’ve found that confronting the parents of the bully is the best bet, I had this pleasure in my local shop where I collared one dad at the shop counter and waited at the door for him, a few choice words and problem solved well after he’d grassed me up to the headteacher???

• Keeemon 1

10 minutes ago, Hacko 1 said:

A tough one mate, I’ve had a few incidents with my kids being bullied and I’ve dealt with each incident differently, if these incidents persist I’ve found that confronting the parents of the bully is the best bet, I had this pleasure in my local shop where I collared one dad at the shop counter and waited at the door for him, a few choice words and problem solved well after he’d grassed me up to the headteacher???

My first thought as a man was to confront the dad and deal with it but I'd put money on me being the 1 getting into bother over it lol

• Keeemon 1

Just now, Garryboy001 said:

My first thought as a man was to confront the dad and deal with it but I'd put money on me being the 1 getting into bother over it lol

To be fair I’ve done it a couple of times and nobody wants someone at the door complaining about their kids bullying and you tend to find they’re apologetic and that’s it over and done with, schools don’t care these days there ran like a business all about the figures etc etc.

• Keeemon 1

You think you have a conundrum. I had one of my kids birds put down yesterday and didn't tell them. They are currently at their Mothers visiting her. The remaining bird hasn't shut the fuck up since shouting for his Brother and keeps on flapping around the cage looking for him. The Missus and the Nanny keep on crying when they go talk to him "Aww he is so lonely", "He has a broken heart" etc and its my job to tell the kids tomorrow when they come home! 

So far my best idea is "I have good news and bad news. The bad news is the bird died. The good news is look at this huge chocolate cake!" ?

Edited by Guest

16 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

@Denman  how old are they? Maybe get them a puppy, that'll work! ? 

Fuck that. Who will end up taking the shit ass for walks when its raining? Who will be picking up the shite off the lawn? Whose pristine lawn will be ruined due to dog piss? 

11 minutes ago, Denman said:

Fuck that. Who will end up taking the shit ass for walks when its raining? Who will be picking up the shite off the lawn? Whose pristine lawn will be ruined due to dog piss? 

? not a puppy then. Stick with the chocolate cake.

Happened to my daughter spoke to the school nothing happened. She fought back and she was the one who got into trouble. But the bullying didnt stop they just got more people to join in. 

So me and And my friend went to the house of the parents of the main 3 girls involved and after that no more bullying 

When I was in year 3 I bullied some poor kid for no reason being... my dad got wind of this and took me round the kids house and pulled my pants down and slapped my arse in front of my victim. Obviously the kids dad knew about this lol... imagine that happening and not getting a heads up. Never dreamt of bullying again after that ?Not really relevant to your situation unfortunately mate but there’s been some good advice on here!

• Love 1
  • Keeemon 1

14 minutes ago, Brownman24 said:

When I was in year 3 I bullied some poor kid for no reason being... my dad got wind of this and took me round the kids house and pulled my pants down and slapped my arse in front of my victim. Obviously the kids dad knew about this lol... imagine that happening and not getting a heads up. Never dreamt of bullying again after that ?Not really relevant to your situation unfortunately mate but there’s been some good advice on here!

I feel your shame, the pants down threat was enough for me to sort it out.

• Keeemon 1

Tell him to kick the fuck out of them if they try it again makes no difference if it’s a boy or a girl. If someone thinks they can hit you and your not gonna do nothing back then they will carry on doing so. So retaliation is not a bad thing in this case.

21 hours ago, h0tsh0t87 said:

Happened to my daughter spoke to the school nothing happened. She fought back and she was the one who got into trouble. But the bullying didnt stop they just got more people to join in. 

So me and And my friend went to the house of the parents of the main 3 girls involved and after that no more bullying 

Bottle in the neck ?