Thought I would get on the deposits/withdrawals bus...

Guest centipede

Guest centipede
12 minutes ago, david1111 said:

@centipede if you could send me 250k I will personally PM you quality posts not available to standard forum members.

That concept worked for sandwellmobiles right? ?

I forgot all about that muppet..!

Guest centipede
8 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

@centipede hows things going?

all good thanks! still gamble free and enjoying the other things life has to offer! had to come back for a bit after this can of worms got opened ? couldnt stay away!

yourself?

Guest centipede
6 minutes ago, Freddy from the hood said:

maxresdefault.jpg.ff929e3001ddb42899202d825c77952f.jpg

Shit just got real.

Ronald taking a beating, that bald guy must be one of rollas relations thats still bitter about the past!

4 minutes ago, centipede said:

all good thanks! still gamble free and enjoying the other things life has to offer! had to come back for a bit after this can of worms got opened ? couldnt stay away!

yourself?

Glad to hear this. ? All good thanks. 

DRAMA!!! getting a bit bored of it now though, don't think we'll ever really know anything for 100% sure. 

Sit back and watch it unfold though.... 

25 minutes ago, centipede said:

yourself?

Good to hear mate, I’m also still not gambling I’ve taken up eating instead I can’t stop ??

• Love 1

Guest centipede
7 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

Glad to hear this. ? All good thanks. 

DRAMA!!! getting a bit bored of it now though, don't think we'll ever really know anything for 100% sure. 

Sit back and watch it unfold though.... 

at least its got everyone talking!

its probably well overdue someone speaking out, ive never heard of captain davo so no real opinion from me, but some of these streamers take the piss. maybe a way around it would be that you have to be accredited from a accredited source? something that would give real streamers that stamp of approval? who knows. 

glad to hear youre all good

Guest centipede
6 minutes ago, Hacko 1 said:

Good to hear mate, I’m also still not gambling I’ve taken up eating instead I can’t stop ??

at least your getting something for your money ?

glad to hear youre staying strong mate and staying away from it, well done :thumbsup:  it aint easy thats for sure!