Magnificent 7 Summer Sports Competition

Crunchie

I have no idea whatsoever..... apparently the women's title is up for grabs for a first time winner, so I read in the paper today??

Novak Djokovic 93

Karolina Plisokva 50

Jokes reminded me @MrUKHackz, @adamuk and @Hacko 1 are the only ones to opt in and yet to pick.  Im not being strict, but by 1pm tomorrow would be good. I will put up the Cycling picks in the early part of the week. cheers.

5 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

I have no idea whatsoever..... apparently the women's title is up for grabs for a first time winner, so I read in the paper today??

Novak Djokovic 93

Karolina Plisokva 50

Jokes reminded me @MrUKHackz, @adamuk and @Hacko 1 are the only ones to opt in and yet to pick.  Im not being strict, but by 1pm tomorrow would be good. I will put up the Cycling picks in the early part of the week. cheers.

Can I still play and if so what am I doing?

4 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

Can I still play and if so what am I doing?

For those poor souls from stoke, I repeat.....  pick the winner of the mens and womens singles at wimbledon. Its a tennis tournament. also, regardless who wins, the total number of games each eventual winner will lose in winning the title. One guess for the mens and one for the womens.

GTFIT Champ

7 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

For those poor souls from stoke, I repeat.....  pick the winner of the mens and womens singles at wimbledon. Its a tennis tournament. also, regardless who wins, the total number of games each eventual winner will lose in winning the title. One guess for the mens and one for the womens.

GTFIT Champ

Can you explain a bit more mate ?

when is this tennis tournament starting ?

On 25/06/2019 at 10:28, Crunchienut said:

No love for the comp this time around? ? think were around half strength from last time. I will copy all those that played last time in,, plus the new additions and see who selects. Event 1 starts next Monday...so without further ado. Cheers. Crunchie

As before I will print up the results at the end of each event. @Jok3st3r is keeping scores, but its advisable you jot down your own in case of disputes. 

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

@1pstaker, @david1111, @Solario333, @o0ORyaanO0o, @Lighty45, @MrUKHackz, @Rubyslippers, @Roger_aka_Roger, @Blampy, @Brownman24, @Markymark, @h0tsh0t87, @Dalebrawn, @Kinkerbells, @Kev40, @4houghts, @Luke_B_123, @philinvicta, @therealwintersoldier, @adamuk, @DIJACKFROST, @Hacko 1, @RichieFC, @Trashj077, @Rocknrolla, @bigbucks1983@Mad Slasher McGurk, @Sgt_bilk0, @crazyrightmeow ,@Ballsdeep , @Douvan, and our newest recruit @Chdl1990

EVENT 1  -  WIMBLEDON -   Starts July 1st.

All you have to do is pick the winner of the mens and womens singles.

Then guess how many games each eventual winner will lose in the entire competition. I assume, as the women play only best of 3 sets,  the number will be smaller. (this is to give those who know nothing about tennis a chance at points).

Below I have printed a list of the seeded players as a guide.

MEN SINGLES                   

1. Novak Djokovic
  2. Roger Federer
  3. Rafael Nadal
  4. Kevin Anderson
  5. Dominic Thiem
  6. Alexander Zverev
  7. Stefanos Tsitsipas
  8. Kei Nishikori
  9. John Isner
  10. Karen Khachanov
  11. Daniil Medvedev