Markymark

Rollas YouTube fake money vid

Recommended Posts

Justed watched Rollas vid on fake money streamers. Not sure what this achieves, what do we as the audience get from finding out that someone we watch is using fake money. Is it such a big issue that someone on the internet is not who they seem. I can understand if I was a streamer doing my balls in using my real hard earned and someone else is coining it in at no risk with fake cash. Would l still watch Rollas stream if he was using fake money, probably not. The point am trying to make is, should we be surprised that this happens, and should we not get so hung up in the 'is he/she or isn't he/she' and just enjoy the entertainment. Be interesting to hear TGC views on this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe its like going to a play and paying for a decent seat ,and finding that the understudy is playing the main part. Its not cricket. !! 

Youtube are responsible for fake everything.... just like eBay.   Tat everywhere. !! 

I for one would like to see fake money players prosecuted for deception , and entrapment.   The young  who see this don't realise its fake

and believe that real money can be made Gambling. Its a con !!!  Lock them all up and throw away the key.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Twat Utube 

Deleted it already 

The casinos helping Said users  should be avoided too

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree whether a person is playing with real or fake money in theory should not affect your enjoyment but likewise they should not be trying to get people to bet with real money that will benefit them,  if this was not an issue then as @Rocknrolla says just come out and say it.   Some of the ways these guys play is just so misleading and it is not right the way they are then trying to get viewers to line their pockets,   If they are fun to watch they would get an income from Youtube anyways and the fact it would lead to less viewers should not matter as they are risking no money in the first place. 

The casinos also should be wary of being implicated in any of this as well because surely it is fraudulent and  they would be the ones to cop the fines as they have the funds to pay as well as risking losing their licences to trade.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Dave said:

Twat Utube 

Deleted it already 

The casinos helping Said users  should be avoided too

Ffs!! That was quick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think what the bandit does is far worse than someone playing with fake money lol but Paul would never agree. 

 

Use may also notice the bandit use to be active in the thread and Paul would speak about the bandit alot but ever since the bandit started to treat his videos more like a business Paul has seemed to stop associating with the bandit online. 

 

But saying that I do like this new Paul who does call people out haha

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree with @Rocknrolla 1000% as I am a small streamer and started doing this from not long time ago(started in feb) and  I have already a big balance in minus , I would like  other streamers also to play with their own money not with fake money, and this is not because I want other people to lose money don`t get me wrong, is because I saw how hard is to grow a channel and to achieve something.  If you are just hired by a casino and playing with fake money , not been able to withdraw, then there is no point for me to watch .

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha check the chat on davo latest video 

 

I see a ksi v logan situation happening 😂 

  • Keeeeemon! 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, h0tsh0t87 said:

Haha check the chat on davo latest video 

 

I see a ksi v logan situation happening 😂 

When will be the fight ? :)))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am sure this is going to be disputed here.

 

21casino are often lauded here. Perhaps rightly so in some regard. I recall previously watching "CasinoDaddy" perhaps a year or two ago now, who at the time were affiliated with 21casino or one of the sister sites in the same group. Everyday they were playing with huge "no deposit bonuses". That all seemed rather fake to me too. So I think even the more (arguably) "reputable" casino's offer such services. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Denman said:

I am sure this is going to be disputed here.

 

21casino are often lauded here. Perhaps rightly so in some regard. I recall previously watching "CasinoDaddy" perhaps a year or two ago now, who at the time were affiliated with 21casino or one of the sister sites in the same group. Everyday they were playing with huge "no deposit bonuses". That all seemed rather fake to me too. So I think even the more (arguably) "reputable" casino's offer such services. 

We have been offered these accounts by many casinos so many will have such a service. 

Default position should always be skeptical

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Roger_aka_Roger said:

We have been offered these accounts by many casinos so many will have such a service. 

Default position should always be skeptical

 

How about a list of those casino's?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well.. I am floored to say the least. For quite some time there has been rumours of affiliates with pre loaded accounts circulating cyberworld, but to actually see the proof in front of my eyes is staggering. I was always of the opinion that matters such as these would be seen as breaking protocol by the authorities. Clearly not!. Well done Rolla I think a huge can of worms has been opened today.

p.s. first time I watched Davo slots today, another bad actor just like our own nickslots. maybe they could pair up and appear on Neighbours. Even the fucking dog could outstage them.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally I get more satisfaction watching someone win if they’re using legit money. I’m happy for them and their winnings. I don’t see how enjoyable it can be for someone to win money they can’t take out...just my opinion. 

I know people will be see it different.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m not really sure why it bothers people so much, if you don’t like it because you think it’s fake then don’t watch it. (I certainly don’t)

@Rocknrolla your viewers that signed up to your links may not find it fair that they get one sign up bonus but you get endless deposit bonuses. Doesn’t mean they will stop watching you because it’s unfair. 

He has obviously found a easy way to make money by playing with a Casino’s money. From my opinion that’s what most people in life are trying to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Douvan said:

Personally I get more satisfaction watching someone win if they’re using legit money. I’m happy for them and their winnings. I don’t see how enjoyable it can be for someone to win money they can’t take out...just my opinion. 

I know people will be see it different.  

 

Because it is a job for them, they sit there and try to entertain for 8hrs, they then collect their pay cheque at the end of the month from the affiliate program.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Denman said:

 

Because it is a job for them, they sit there and try to entertain for 8hrs, they then collect their pay cheque at the end of the month from the affiliate program.

"Snake Oil Salesman" is what they used to call them back in the day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Denman said:

 

Because it is a job for them, they sit there and try to entertain for 8hrs, they then collect their pay cheque at the end of the month from the affiliate program.

I meant that from a viewer perspective. I didnt know that nick used fake money till I just heard it. I used to enjoy roshteins videos for pure gluttony because I was wanting to see some crazy returns but it gets old fast knowing he can’t take any of it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Denman said:

 

How about a list of those casino's?

Agreed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Douvan said:

I meant that from a viewer perspective. I didnt know that nick used fake money till I just heard it. I used to enjoy roshteins videos for pure gluttony because I was wanting to see some crazy returns but it gets old fast knowing he can’t take any of it. 

Nick doesn't use fake money

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of the reasons I like craigslots is that he shows his deposits and withdrawals and he seems genuinely shocked at some of the wins he gets. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Well.. I am floored to say the least. For quite some time there has been rumours of affiliates with pre loaded accounts circulating cyberworld, but to actually see the proof in front of my eyes is staggering. I was always of the opinion that matters such as these would be seen as breaking protocol by the authorities. Clearly not!. Well done Rolla I think a huge can of worms has been opened today.

p.s. first time I watched Davo slots today, another bad actor just like our own nickslots. maybe they could pair up and appear on Neighbours. Even the fucking dog could outstage them.

Thank god u said nickslots haha another one that rolla would never call out who also has so many holes in his story 

I'm talking about before he sold casino grounds 

 

1. Says he had a well paying job that he does before he streams at 11am.... 

2. Doesn't work after stream or weekend as that's family time? 

3. Would deposits thousands but any cashout would go right to his daughters trust fund.. 

4. So if nickslots deposited say 10k in a month and all his withdrawals went right to daughters trust fund. What job do u know that you can only work a few hours in the morning that allows you to deposit roughly 10k a month after bills 😂 😂 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Roger_aka_Roger said:

Nick doesn't use fake money

Not now he doesn't 😂 😂 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Roger_aka_Roger said:

Nick doesn't use fake money

Oh, I thought I saw that he did. I may have misinterpreted it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now