Currently Watching

Jok3st3r

12 hours ago, ColourMeUp said:

I was a extra in this! Filmed in and around Essex for a couple of days last year, very fun experience! 

I’m surprised they never asked you to star in it, can only be an improvement on that bellend Vinnie Jones acting skills.

• Love 1

17 minutes ago, lucy_tgc said:

Nice, have you been in any of the others from the series?

No, it was just a one off. As it was the last film in the series they auctioned off some parts for fans. I did try and and bid for a part which had about 10 mins of dialogue throughout the whole film but I wasn't too invested in getting it once the price got to around £10k.

• Keeemon 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone been watching the new series of First Dates.

Bloody hilarious.

Couple of weeks ago this fit kim kardashian lookalike bird walked in and met a bloke. Half way through the date she said I think I had better tell you, but I've also got a cock down there 😆.  He still wanted a second date though.

Big Geordy bloke was matched with a woman who turned out to be his ex sister in law. I thought how incestuous 

55 minutes ago, david1111 said:

Bloody hilarious.

Couple of weeks ago this fit kim kardashian lookalike bird walked in and met a bloke. Half way through the date she said I think I had better tell you, but I've also got a cock down there 😆.  He still wanted a second date though.

Big Geordy bloke was matched with a woman who turned out to be his ex sister in law. I thought how incestuous 

A second date with a Kim Kardashian with a cock!!!!, not for me lad, couldn’t handle getting knocked back by men as well as women.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, david1111 said:

Bloody hilarious.

Oh my David 

• 3 weeks later...