Currently Watching

Jok3st3r

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just watched final part of jade goodies story.

Im old enough to have watched big brother etc when it was on and remember the backlash.

Obviously disgusting the way she was told she had cancer. The media got away with murder in them days.

Jade wasn't everyone's cup of tea, but she wasn't a bad person. She was dragged up and made the most of her short life

• Keeemon 1

34 minutes ago, david1111 said:

Just watched final part of jade goodies story.

Im old enough to have watched big brother etc when it was on and remember the backlash.

Obviously disgusting the way she was told she had cancer. The media got away with murder in them days.

Jade wasn't everyone's cup of tea, but she wasn't a bad person. She was dragged up and made the most of her short life

Absolute scum the press, couldn’t even let her die in peace.

i liked her and she was a really good mum to her kids, a heart breaking story.

• Keeemon 1

Just putting this up for any old fogeys like myself and that is to say Dads Army the lost episodes (they have remade three that they have scripts for but lost the original recordings of)   start tonight at 8pm on Gold.   

I am not sure they will be the same without the original cast ( in the same way the remade film was crap)   but hopefully they will be ok

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im a bit behind the times when is comes to these streaming channels started on netflix last month watched 3 series of NARCOS great show 

El paco wasnt bad letting it down for me was the voice overs which didnt some times make sense.

i have poppped back to my 20s and started watching men behaving badly again very funny theres no way the BBC would sail as close to the wind nowdays 

57 minutes ago, FAUGH-A-BALLAGH said:

Im a bit behind the times when is comes to these streaming channels started on netflix last month watched 3 series of NARCOS great show 

El paco wasnt bad letting it down for me was the voice overs which didnt some times make sense.

i have poppped back to my 20s and started watching men behaving badly again very funny theres no way the BBC would sail as close to the wind nowdays 

I’ve been behind the times myself mate but have been binge watching Sons of anarchy this last month and I highly recommend it if you’ve not seen it yet.

• Keeemon 1

5 minutes ago, Hacko 1 said:

I’ve been behind the times myself mate but have been binge watching Sons of anarchy this last month and I highly recommend it if you’ve not seen it yet.

Brilliant.... have you seen the meat fork bit yet? That, for me, was the most shocking scene of all of SoA.... and there were some shockers lol.... Opie ?

• Keeemon 1

13 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

Brilliant.... have you seen the meat fork bit yet? That, for me, was the most shocking scene of all of SoA.... and there were some shockers lol.... Opie ?

It has surprised me somewhat as it’s not really my scene but I have been hooked.

Yes I’ve just got passed  both meat fork incidents, pretty savage to say the least.

Opie’s end was pretty savage though.

Cant believe it’s took me this long to watch it?

• Keeemon 1

On 29/09/2019 at 22:19, Jok3st3r said:

@Jok3st3r just finished Sons today and I’m left feeling like they could of done more with the ending, overall a very good series, how did you rate the ending?

23 minutes ago, Hacko 1 said:

@Jok3st3r just finished Sons today and I’m left feeling like they could of done more with the ending, overall a very good series, how did you rate the ending?

Same with the ending.... think they rush it and they thought lets make sure to end it so we can't doing anymore with Jax character  (was a long time ago I saw it though) and since then they've done a couple of spin offs ?‍♀️ I've not seen them so don't know if they're any good.

1 minute ago, Jok3st3r said:

Same with the ending.... think they rush it and they thought lets make sure to end it so we can't doing anymore with Jax character  (was a long time ago I saw it though) and since then they've done a couple of spin offs ?‍♀️ I've not seen them so don't know if they're any good.

Interesting can you remember what the spin offs were called I might give them a bash.

Dont know if you’ve watched Lost but that ending was as poor as you could get.

6 minutes ago, Hacko 1 said:

Interesting can you remember what the spin offs were called I might give them a bash.

Dont know if you’ve watched Lost but that ending was as poor as you could get.

I did watch lost but really can't remember if I made it to the end. Lol

'Mayans'  and I'm sure there is another one or theres going to be another....?

May be wrong and it's a prequel @Hacko 1

Edited by Jok3st3r
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...