Currently Watching

Jok3st3r

Just now, Miller26 said:

I started to watch that about a year ago but stopped for some reason. I’ll give it another go soon . 

Did you watch Chernobyl ? Brilliant piece of drama 

Just finished watching Chernobyl. It was brilliant and a real eye opener. I remember seeing it on the news at the time, but had no idea how bad it was. 

• Keeemon 2

6 minutes ago, david1111 said:

Just finished watching Chernobyl. It was brilliant and a real eye opener. I remember seeing it on the news at the time, but had no idea how bad it was. 

I watched quite a few documentaries about it but it even shocked me David. When they were dying in hospital it was horrific 

6 minutes ago, Douvan said:

Once the wife has gone to bed I’ll finish watching Chernobyl. Big one for me this week was season 5 of Black Mirror. The episode Striking Vipers just blew my mind. 

I must watch black mirror.... get a list going here!

2 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

@david1111 @Miller26 Not watched Chernobyl, heard mixed opinions but will definitely give it a watch now if it's as good as you both say then ?

Just starting the 3rd series of Handmaids Tale..... it is fucking depressing but I find it pretty compelling! 

I've seen clips of handmaids tale, but not got round to watching it yet. It looks quite a hard watch though

3 minutes ago, david1111 said:

Watch it from the start. Weird as hell, but brilliant

The soundtrack to the latest series has some adaptations of nine inch nails song into pop songs, not sure about that but should be interesting listening!