Betting update

Miller26

2 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

I’ve got a new idea / target. I won a bit last night so I’ve withdrawn most of it and left some in . Now after tonight I’ve got about £234 left in . The question is how long will it last me . 

How quick is a 5 furlong race

• Love 2

Just now, Kev40 said:

Forever as the £234 will carry on accumulating after more American mad betting races. 

I’ve packed that in for now Kev ??. I’d definitely take a month bearing in mind there will be no single bets just lucky 15s coming on strong 

• Keeemon 1

1 minute ago, Miller26 said:

I’ve packed that in for now Kev ??. I’d definitely take a month bearing in mind there will be no single bets just lucky 15s coming on strong 

Sat there watched both them races last night. My missus said i was sad cheering on the one that won. 

• Keeemon 1

2 minutes ago, Kev40 said:

Sat there watched both them races last night. My missus said i was sad cheering on the one that won. 

Bloody hell I didn’t know mate . Nice one for that , I’ve done the same in here if someone has gone big and I’ve only got a little bit of money on the race I’d prefer them to win instead of me .

2 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

Bloody hell I didn’t know mate . Nice one for that , I’ve done the same in here if someone has gone big and I’ve only got a little bit of money on the race I’d prefer them to win instead of me .

It was on 415 on sky which I've got. Sky sports racing which was at the races. 

Just now, Kev40 said:

It was on 415 on sky which I've got. Sky sports racing which was at the races. 

I thought it would of been. I’ve got it but I had someone around so had to keep refreshing the page in the toilet ?. Then walked out cashual as fudge with my terrible poker face on ??

• Love 1