Biggest shock in boxing history??

spursman

I think the reaction towards AJ is typically British.. you have the conspiracy theories but the main response from the armchair pundit who hadn’t even heard of Ruiz by the way is that ‘he’s not as good as he thinks he is’ ‘ I always knew he was shit’ etc

Ruiz had only ever lost to Parker who gave AJ loads of problems and that was a very controversial decision... I think aj probably wasn’t 100% on the night based on the evidence I’ve seen but that’s not Ruiz’s fault and there’s nothing to say Ruiz wouldn’t beat a fully fit AJ because his 4/5 punch combos were lightning.

I think it’s hilarious that people comment on Ruiz’s physique...A) you clearly don’t really understand heavyweight boxing.. if Ruiz fought at his ‘fighting weight or a healthy BMI he wouldn’t be a heavyweight lol...B) Miller wasn’t exactly a picture of health was he!?

AJ wasn’t good enough on the night and I’m not entirely convinced he wins the rematch. He’s all wrong for AJ in my opinion but adjustments can be made.. I think this makes Fury #1 heavyweight right now could all change if someone wanted to give Dillian Whyte a shot. 

Cant knock AJs CV unless your uneducated on the sport but he got humbled and will have to go some to rectify this L

• Puke! 2
  • Keeemon 2

6 minutes ago, Brownman24 said:

I think the reaction towards AJ is typically British.. you have the conspiracy theories but the main response from the armchair pundit who hadn’t even heard of Ruiz by the way is that ‘he’s not as good as he thinks he is’ ‘ I always knew he was shit’ etc

Ruiz had only ever lost to Parker who gave AJ loads of problems and that was a very controversial decision... I think aj probably wasn’t 100% on the night based on the evidence I’ve seen but that’s not Ruiz’s fault and there’s nothing to say Ruiz wouldn’t beat a fully fit AJ because his 4/5 punch combos were lightning.

I think it’s hilarious that people comment on Ruiz’s physique...A) you clearly don’t really understand heavyweight boxing.. if Ruiz fought at his ‘fighting weight or a healthy BMI he wouldn’t be a heavyweight lol...B) Miller wasn’t exactly a picture of health was he!?

AJ wasn’t good enough on the night and I’m not entirely convinced he wins the rematch. He’s all wrong for AJ in my opinion but adjustments can be made.. I think this makes Fury #1 heavyweight right now could all change if someone wanted to give Dillian Whyte a shot. 

Cant knock AJs CV unless your uneducated on the sport but he got humbled and will have to go some to rectify this L

Joshua winced in pain when Ruiz connected just above his temple and for me knocked the sense out of him.

The rematch would be interesting but Joshua will need to learn how to use his reach advantage against Ruiz, if he doesn’t he gets beat again.

Fury is in my opinion number 1. He trash talks etc but that's all to promote the fight the Connor mcgregor of boxing but he also very respectful and positive to people who are down on there luck. 

If you are wilder you are sitting thinking how am I going to beat fury. I gave him one of my best punches and he got up. Not only did he get up but he fought back. 

I mean fury got knocked out with the right. On the way down smashed with the left. From one of the hardest punchers in boxing. The then hits his head off the canvas. Wilder is dancing around thinking he's won..... Then he looks like he's seen a ghost when fury got up. One of the greatest recoveries in boxing 

20 hours ago, Brownman24 said:

Brownman how’s it going champ?

3 hours ago, spursman said:

Still cannot believe this happened, the more I see this, the more convinced I am wilder takes him out.

Just watched it again mate I’m a big Joshua fan . I know a lot hate him on here but it sickens me to watch it to be honest 

21 hours ago, Brownman24 said:

Everyone's a know it all, after the fact.

Perfect assessment, imo.

• Keeemon 1

10 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

Do you think he has a chance in the rematch mark?

Of course he does.

Not if he turns up with the gameplan he had last weekend, though.

Hopefully Fury/Wilder has a decisive result, and then they can all start rucking each other ?

50 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

Brownman how’s it going champ?

Yeah didn’t get to go on my holiday in the end as my mum became unwell literally hours before I was supposed to fly out unfortunately but just enjoying my time off work as much as possible all things considered! Hope your good mate!?

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Brownman24 said:

Yeah didn’t get to go on my holiday in the end as my mum became unwell literally hours before I was supposed to fly out unfortunately but just enjoying my time off work as much as possible all things considered! Hope your good mate!?

I didn’t know you were going away bud . Is your mum ok now ? I’m doing ok but work is stressful at the moment.