Good idea for a slot design will be fun to play, just a shame with the 500x max win again which will never happen

• Like 1

Played this abit earlier, great idea for a slot. I remember 'when I were a lad' getting into see the 'Beavis and Butthead do America' movie when I was 11 (it was a 12 rating) and I was the dogs bollocks! Shame about the 500x cap but a fun slot none the less. Good review Hackz?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Player1173 said:

Played this abit earlier, great idea for a slot. I remember 'when I were a lad' getting into see the 'Beavis and Butthead do America' movie when I was 11 (it was a 12 rating) and I was the dogs bollocks! Shame about the 500x cap but a fun slot none the less. Good review Hackz?

Red Hot Chili Peppers done the song for the film. It was good imo

Looked very playable...I like games with lots of features, look forward to seeing someone play it. Might even have a bash on free play. ?

It might be the new South Park?...... now that would be something!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crunchienut said:

Red Hot Chili Peppers done the song for the film. It was good imo

Yes 'Love Rollercoaster' If this is even 50% as good as Southpark ill be playing it alot! ?

• Like 2

have to say lads played this and love it, reminds me of ted with so many possible bonus features and the ladder up. hit 467.5 x on 0.80 spins from 2nd highest on bonus ladder "cornholio wilds" really good thing is on the bonus (similar to goonies) you can move up to another bonus collecting certain symbols and re trigger the bonus which I did on the above. def feels like it bonuses more often, I got into the bonus from beavis and butthead triggering randomly and then giving me a collosal symbol which was a king that was then upgraded to an ace and then bonus . 

would love to c @Rocknrolla play this didn't realise 500x was max payout so good to know that still worth a go due to the amount of bonuses imo

Screenshot_20190611-220443_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Get In There! 1