Self excluded

david1111

4 minutes ago, david1111 said:

Do it kev if you feel you need to

Thanks mate. I'm on day 4 at the minute and it's been ok so far. I feel like i could write an essay about everything but at the minute I'm trying not to make a big deal of it on the forum. Just one day at a time.

• Keeemon 2

1 minute ago, Kev40 said:

Thanks mate. I'm on day 4 at the minute and it's been ok so far. I feel like i could write an essay about everything but at the minute I'm trying not to make a big deal of it on the forum. Just one day at a time.

I find it helps to post my progess as the support is fantastic

• Keeemon 1

Just now, david1111 said:

I find it helps to post my progess as the support is fantastic

I would but if i lapse I'd feel a right tit so i didn't want to say too much. If i get to a couple of weeks i may start a thread about it. I may do it sooner just depends how i feel. 

5 minutes ago, Kev40 said:

I would but if i lapse I'd feel a right tit so i didn't want to say too much. If i get to a couple of weeks i may start a thread about it. I may do it sooner just depends how i feel. 

Firstly, no one will judge you, but whenever you're ready we're here

• Puke! 1

10 minutes ago, Kev40 said:

How many time did I make a thread saying I've lost a chunk but then went back to gambling few days later...

Look where I'm now.

The most important thing is to take one day at a time but if you fail it does not really matter.

It's part of the recovery process.

Have faith mate.

• Puke! 1
  • Keeemon 1

Just now, Antonin said:

How many time did I make a thread saying I've lost a chunk but then went back to gambling few days later...

Look where I'm now.

The most important thing is to take one day at a time but if you fail it does not really matter.

It's part of the recovery process.

Have faith mate.

Thank you. After 30 years plus im just trying to get my head round it at the minute. I feel like if there's ever going to be a time it's now. There are so many reasons but i know no different in life. I do do many other things other than just gamble but well it's hard to explain but I'm sure you know what i mean. I just want to see how the next week or so goes first. So far so good.

• Keeemon 2

Just now, Kev40 said:

Thank you. After 30 years plus im just trying to get my head round it at the minute. I feel like if there's ever going to be a time it's now. There are so many reasons but i know no different in life. I do do many other things other than just gamble but well it's hard to explain but I'm sure you know what i mean. I just want to see how the next week or so goes first. So far so good.

I'm always here for everyone who need support for that nasty addiction. One day at a time.

• Keeemon 3

3 minutes ago, Kinkerbells said:

Eeeeeeeeeeek keep going sweet pea. I'm so proud of you. I know how hard it can be and how hard it is to fight that urge. Xxxx ♥️

When are we having that fight kinker bells? I was looking forward to that. ???

Doing really well mate, do you still watch the racing just as a sport ?

I've never been much of a football fan but still take in some games or even the odd bet from time to time but just clued up on all the players and mangers etc, don't know any of the football lingo apart from...............That's the thing about Arsenal, they always try and walk it in lol

Successfully chucked the smoking back in 2012 after about 819 failed attempts then got fit, the fitness can be like taking out Insurance but any time I'm off the horses it always feels like a massive void I just can't fill with anything else.

Glad Yur still part of the TGC Platoon as you held in high regard by most if not all the members.

But good stuff mate, really well done. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Bangers said:

Doing really well mate, do you still watch the racing just as a sport ?

I've never been much of a football fan but still take in some games or even the odd bet from time to time but just clued up on all the players and mangers etc, don't know any of the football lingo apart from...............That's the thing about Arsenal, they always try and walk it in lol

Successfully chucked the smoking back in 2012 after about 819 failed attempts then got fit, the fitness can be like taking out Insurance but any time I'm off the horses it always feels like a massive void I just can't fill with anything else.

Glad Yur still part of the TGC Platoon as you held in high regard by most if not all the members.

But good stuff mate, really well done. 

I haven't watched any racing whatsoever since quitting. I couldn't even tell you who won the Derby.

The only way is to distance myself from it.

I don't feel the void at the moment so I hope that continues.

Cheers mate

• Keeemon 4

2 minutes ago, david1111 said:

I haven't watched any racing whatsoever since quitting. I couldn't even tell you who won the Derby.

The only way is to distance myself from it.

I don't feel the void at the moment so I hope that continues.

Cheers mate

That's it, getting out that routine 

Love them breaks away as racing or even gambling couldn't be further from my mind, it's all easy access these days and rammed down our throats 24/7 - we have little escape.

Stick with it please, great having another success

• Puke! 1
  • Keeemon 1

2 minutes ago, Bangers said:

That's it, getting out that routine 

Love them breaks away as racing or even gambling couldn't be further from my mind, it's all easy access these days and rammed down our throats 24/7 - we have little escape.

Stick with it please, great having another success

Yeah mate. I'm feeling good about sticking with it expecially with all the support

• Keeemon 2