I'm new but old

Hi @Jok3st3r no I got my name from killing 75 people once on a river...not my finest hour.. only joking. Not played poker for a while. Got into it like most did with the moneymaker effect. Used it as way to get out of the arcades which my wages would inevitably end up in. Not really a horse person but would bet on 2 flies on a window ledge so not adverse to it either. 

Just thought I'd add my wisdom to any people feeling low to the usual losses. Don't want to turn my second post into a doom and gloom one but be careful and I could give tips ( not the racing ones ) to anyone who wants them.

• Love 3
  • Keeemon 1

Thanks all for the warm welcome. I think I was Paul's 30th subscriber or something but carnt check. Lee Lee YouTube name.

Love to show you a few wins from last February but not sure how to upload from phone rather than using an image site. Cut a long story short I turned a free £10 bonus on Leo into over 25 grand with hitting the gamblers holy grail of a wild line on dead or alive.

Anyway thanks again children of the doomed paypacket. 

BTW Paul the gambling started at Butlins/Pontins and the local cafe with my busfare when I was going school. 

• Thanks 1
  • Good Luck! 1
  • Keeemon 1

The total didn't just come from DOA that just started it. A mixture of a bonus buy on white rabbit and book of dead. Got the pictures stored on my phone. It was a rather funny story wish I could tell but hate typing long stuff on my phone. A condensed version of it is I like to have a bet while I'm cooking for the family to relax after work but betfred which I was using at the time was under maintenance so threw a tenner in Leo to bet on a goal in the first half of a galatasery ( sic) game which didn't come in but resulted in me getting 10 pound free on the slots.

Cut to the chase after losing over 6 grand to casumo with some of the winnings because I didn't have the correct KYC shit. I bought the wife a newish car. Paid all Bill's off and treated everyone in my family.

• Good Luck! 2
  • Keeemon 1

BTW this is not me bigging gambling up. I've lost a house, a wife countless partners and never saw my son from the age of 25 months until he was 20 years of age so don't take my bragging as a good thing. I've maxed out countless cards and been in debt for 10s of thousands to both banks and family so be careful out there kids. Let someone control your money. Don't get into a situation were nothing excites you other than gambling. Buy stuff as I've not bought myself a thing for over 30 years ive just given money to others who have. 

Sorry that turned into a morbid message.

• Agree 1
  • Keeemon 2

8 minutes ago, Riverkiller75 said:

BTW this is not me bigging gambling up. I've lost a house, a wife countless partners and never saw my son from the age of 25 months until he was 20 years of age so don't take my bragging as a good thing. I've maxed out countless cards and been in debt for 10s of thousands to both banks and family so be careful out there kids. Let someone control your money. Don't get into a situation were nothing excites you other than gambling. Buy stuff as I've not bought myself a thing for over 30 years ive just given money to others who have. 

Sorry that turned into a morbid message.

It's not a morbid message. It's spelling out the harsh reality of gambling

• Keeemon 1

The reality of gambling is harsh you are correct. Us gamblers are wired different from normal people so it's hard to explain but we carry on. Sometimes I wish I was normal but from my eyes normality like your average Joe bores the crap out of me. A lot of my friends live normal lives but in a warped way atleast I have a so called get out of jail free card were I'm not just relying on my wages to treat everyone. My closest are looked after with my wages and the winnings are sugar on top of the cake. Unfortunately like most people I sometimes spend the money on the yeast so the cake falls flat...

• Keeemon 2