Hi Everyone.

Douvan

32 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

Lol i got bantered hard after saying that the other year, shame about the horses injuries. 

I think you’re on the money. Townend said he’d never felt anything like it before when he was ambling along, he just got in a little close and couldn’t get the landing gear down. I hand on heart believe he would have put it up to Altior, even in Altiors prime. His cruising speed, his jumping and his class are just awesome. The Queen Mother still breaks my heart every time I see it. 

• Keeemon 1

2 minutes ago, Douvan said:

I think you’re on the money. Townend said he’d never felt anything like it before when he was ambling along, he just got in a little close and couldn’t get the landing gear down. I hand on heart believe he would have put it up to Altior, even in Altiors prime. His cruising speed, his jumping and his class are just awesome. The Queen Mother still breaks my heart every time I see it. 

Altior is obviously top class but a prime douvan would of tested him, politlogue looked like he was gonna get the better of him at cheltenham and he is not exactly a superstar. Bit disappointing nichols didn't run Cyrname against him for some unknown reason..

• Keeemon 1

Welcome to the TGC .  We are a bunch of Like minded individuals from  diverse backgrounds who have come together

to share the joy of risk. As Gamblers we have a wealth of experience , especially on Horses, Football Cricket etc

and hold regular competitions to make our day more enjoyable.  In general the banter is pretty friendly and we ask new members 

to be circumspect and not to personally troll or attack another member . If you have a different opinion , then speak your truth,and allow others to so the same. We don't judge, but we will come down hard on those who use the forum to abuse people. That said  this is probably the finest forum in the world !! (Carlsberg) . simply because good humour is at the centre of what we do. Theres plenty of characters on here , and plenty of Laughter , so get stuck in and enjoy our company...

• Keeemon 3