david1111

Sky Poker

It's been a long time since I've played poker, but fancied a dabble.

What's people's opinion on Sky Poker. Any good or not.

I have played there before but a long time ago 

• Like 1

I haven't played there but if its any good Ill join too !!  

I used to play pokerstars, and now play Unibet occasionally .  But Im so busy now I don't have time for Poker.

Unibet Poker is fun Poker , no manipulation , and the odd bad beat , but nothing like Pokerstars . 

The Tournaments are smaller but there's  plenty of money on offer at the higher level too... 

The graphics are very good though !!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

I used to play pokerstars, and now play Unibet occasionally .  But Im so busy now I don't have time for Poker.

Unibet Poker is fun Poker , no manipulation , and the odd bad beat , but nothing like Pokerstars . 

The Tournaments are smaller but there's  plenty of money on offer at the higher level too... 

Yes it is time consuming. I can't sit through the mtts, just too long so I would stick to the single table games.

Would probably avoid cash games as too dangerous

• Like 2

Only played there twice. Two cash games £25 both times all in with kings both lost. Needless to say didn't go back. 😁. Me and cash games don't seem to get on lol.

• Like 2

software is horrible , timebank to make a decision is super fast which makes multi tabling very hard , but its OK for anyone that just likes to play an odd tournament or just whack £30-£50 on and play a cash game now and then , i play there on the odd occasion but not much .

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Solario333 said:

Sky betting platforms are owned by Pokerstars now I believe so if they are not on Pokerstars software yet I am sure it will be switched over soon

• Thanks 1