Fruit Machines

Blacko

Does anybody play these things anymore? Seems the only way to get a return from them is to force them these days. They all seem to be DOND clones and I fucking hate those ones that go red and take a score in lost gambles till u get on the board. They always seem empty as well. Back in the old days I used to listen when I put a pound in, if I heard it fell to the bottom of the machine then I would play it. Bring back tuppeny nudger that’s what I say.

• Keeemon 1

1 hour ago, Blacko said:

Does anybody play these things anymore? Seems the only way to get a return from them is to force them these days. They all seem to be DOND clones and I fucking hate those ones that go red and take a score in lost gambles till u get on the board. They always seem empty as well. Back in the old days I used to listen when I put a pound in, if I heard it fell to the bottom of the machine then I would play it. Bring back tuppeny nudger that’s what I say.

No, not for a long long time.

Last time i played them they used to pay the jackpot which was about £3 in tokens so you had to put them back in anyway.

If you were very lucky you would end up with 60p from the tokens.

Good old days!

2 hours ago, Blacko said:

Completely pointless these days in my opinion.

Any that are worth playing would probably be emptied and those that aren't worth playing you'll do your balls in on!

Got more chance winning on those Blueprint terminals!