Eurovision

Blacko

Now seriously! why does Britain even bother to enter themselves into this shite? A country which has produced some of the worlds most elite musicians annually forwards some poor fucker into this collection of crackpots to be humiliated.I reckon you could enter Paul Mccartney, Tom Jones and Rod Stewart and we would still come fucking last. I just wanna punch half the fuckers.. I'd shag most of the birds though.

• Love 6

15 minutes ago, david1111 said:

It's a pointless waste of time. They call it a song contest but it's got bugger all to do with the song.

It's completely political hence why we will never win again

Yes and of course the thrill of taking part in such a prestigious event !!! 

• Love 1

26 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

Just bet on the biggest freakshow and you won't be far away.

It's deffo getting camper every year,  an LBGT dream event. I don't mind, just it's almost getting too over the top in some ways.

We had full on scoring and shot drinking last night at ours. Makes it more entertaining. didn't look at the pre tournament betting. Only two of my fave 5 got in the actual top 5. Italy and Norway.

But the scoring is an embarrassment. Felt sorry for our man tbh. some shite songs were whooping him.

• Keeemon 3

12 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

It's deffo getting camper every year,  an LBGT dream event. I don't mind, just it's almost getting too over the top in some ways.

We had full on scoring and shot drinking last night at ours. Makes it more entertaining. didn't look at the pre tournament betting. Only two of my fave 5 got in the actual top 5. Italy and Norway.

But the scoring is an embarrassment. Felt sorry for our man tbh. some shite songs were whooping him.

Has it been and gone? I can't watch it so I never realised, I usually get the WTF moment when it all appears in the news (which I don't watch either nowadays so I have to stumble on it)

• Keeemon 2

1 hour ago, Rocknrolla said:

Its a pile of poo now but its pretty entertaining if you incorporate a drinking game into it! 

The words of someone who's missus made him watch it.

2 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

Has it been and gone? I can't watch it so I never realised, I usually get the WTF moment when it all appears in the news (which I don't watch either nowadays so I have to stumble on it)

aye,  last night.  Get on iplayer to watch Madonna sing badly out of tune if nowt else

• Keeemon 2

12 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

aye,  last night.  Get on iplayer to watch Madonna sing badly out of tune if nowt else

Forgot about Madonna, talk about fucking singing off key. I could have sung like a prayer better than that.

• 2 years later...

I will bring this subject up again. Why the fuck does the UK send some poor bastard to sing at this shitfest every year, poor fucker is up there singing his lungs out for fuck all, Tom Jones couldn't get a point out these weird tossers. 

6 minutes ago, Peter clark said:

Mate a take it the wee wifeys got charge of the remote , get a telly in the bedroom wae sky sports ffs 🤣🤣 

No chance I would sit through that shite Pedro, seen it on the news this morning.

• Love 2

Ist pint in a pub last nite since the last lock down in Scotland 60 notes down for 3 hours but was worth every penny ended up in a wee sing song & seen at least 5 or 6 potential  winners for next years comp 

SWEET CAROLINE OH  OH  OH GOOD TIMES HAS NEVER BEEN SO GOOD 

• Good Luck! 2
  • Keeemon 1