MEGA PROUD DAD

1pstaker

15 hours ago, 1pstaker said:

That has made me giggle. Thats Dillian Whyte, her favourite boxer who she coincidently bumoed into in the pet shop one day. He was great, and happy to have his picture done.

I can criticise ur posts now I know it's not you in ur profile pic. Wouldn't fancy that bloke turning up on my doorstep looking for a barney ???

• Love 2

7 minutes ago, Blacko said:

I can criticise ur posts now I know it's not you in ur profile pic. Wouldn't fancy that bloke turning up on my doorstep looking for a barney ???

If pics anything to go by I'd need to be twice that size to consider threatening to turn up on your doorstep!!!! ?

• Love 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Good thing tonight was how much more confident  she was than the first time she did it. I filmed the last bit, but you can see she doing it with a smile. The guy in the ring with her is her trainer, he has taken her under his wing and says he hates being away with the seniors and missing sessions with her.

• Keeemon 6

3 minutes ago, 1pstaker said:

Good thing tonight was how much more confident  she was than the first time she did it. I filmed the last bit, but you can see she doing it with a smile. The guy in the ring with her is her trainer, he has taken her under his wing and says he hates being away with the seniors and missing sessions with her.

Great to see. Are you hoping for great things for the future

1 minute ago, david1111 said:

Great to see. Are you hoping for great things for the future

Just want her to enjoy it and be as good as she can. She still just over 2 years away from being able to compete, and that will be a telling change when someone wants to hit her back. But she getting the basics down pretty well, so you never know. And she pays attention and learns which is important.

• Keeemon 2

3 minutes ago, 1pstaker said:

Just want her to enjoy it and be as good as she can. She still just over 2 years away from being able to compete, and that will be a telling change when someone wants to hit her back. But she getting the basics down pretty well, so you never know. And she pays attention and learns which is important.

I was wondering at what age it became competitive. Think big mate, Olympics wherever it is in how ever many years

Edited by david1111
  • Keeemon 2