Sign in to follow this  
Lighty45

Champions League/Europa League

Arsenal and Tottenham double on skybet is 11.48/1

Has to be worth a small punt, this is to win in 90 minutes. 

Emrey has a great track record in the Europa League and apart from Mkhitaryan  who it looks like wont be able to get a visa should have a fully fit squad to pick from. The games this Season between the 2 finished 2-0 at Emirates and 3-2 at Chelsea so 1 win each. Shows that this game will be hard to call and can easily go either way.

Champions League.

Although Liverpool won both games this season 2-1 that does not tell the true story, certainly at Anfield where only a 90th minute own goal by Aldervierald settled the game in which Tottenham was by far the better side. At Wembley Liverpool outclassed Spurs. Harry Kane and Harry Winks should both be back to full fitness and are crucial to Spurs getting something out of this game. 

Liverpool have a couple of injury worries and it wont be until closer to the date that you can properly update that. 

There is just something about this seasons Champions League, Spurs after 3 games without a win should have been out, outclassed Dortmund in the knockout before that game with City, now i am a Spurs fan and boy we got very lucky. The Ajax, similar to Barcelona i feel both these teams got the game plans totally wrong but how the hell Spurs got through that i do not know, so is it written for them this year? 

At 11.48/1 got to be worth a small punt. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Lighty45 said:

Arsenal and Tottenham double on skybet is 11.48/1

Has to be worth a small punt, this is to win in 90 minutes. 

Emrey has a great track record in the Europa League and apart from Mkhitaryan  who it looks like wont be able to get a visa should have a fully fit squad to pick from. The games this Season between the 2 finished 2-0 at Emirates and 3-2 at Chelsea so 1 win each. Shows that this game will be hard to call and can easily go either way.

Champions League.

Although Liverpool won both games this season 2-1 that does not tell the true story, certainly at Anfield where only a 90th minute own goal by Aldervierald settled the game in which Tottenham was by far the better side. At Wembley Liverpool outclassed Spurs. Harry Kane and Harry Winks should both be back to full fitness and are crucial to Spurs getting something out of this game. 

Liverpool have a couple of injury worries and it wont be until closer to the date that you can properly update that. 

There is just something about this seasons Champions League, Spurs after 3 games without a win should have been out, outclassed Dortmund in the knockout before that game with City, now i am a Spurs fan and boy we got very lucky. The Ajax, similar to Barcelona i feel both these teams got the game plans totally wrong but how the hell Spurs got through that i do not know, so is it written for them this year? 

At 11.48/1 got to be worth a small punt. 

Liverpool for me look like good value even at 10/11 but like you said Tottenham have somehow defied all the odds and made it, so maybe it is written. Very tough on Harry Kane if he isn't able to play in it

14 hours ago, Rocknrolla said:

Liverpool for me look like good value even at 10/11 but like you said Tottenham have somehow defied all the odds and made it, so maybe it is written. Very tough on Harry Kane if he isn't able to play in it

There is another note worth adding to the Liverpool game, Mane and Salah are both Muslim and the final falls during Ramadan, this means that they will not be able to take on any fluids or rehydration snacks until i think it is around the 60th minute. 

I would be surprised if Kane does not feature in some kind of way, the way he ran on the pitch and the end of the Semi he looked OK. I personally think he should start on the bench, the team have got there without him and deserve a bash at it, if not working bring him on at halftime. 

Chelsea update.

Rubin Loftus Cheek sustained an injury if t he US and was seen leaving the ground on crutches wearing a protective boot, possibly out of the final. 

• Like 1