Championship Playoffs

Rocknrolla

You can get 14/1 on Derby to win the playoffs which I think is great value. They are 1-0 down after a controversial first leg and no team has ever won the playoffs after losing the first leg but 14/1 just seems very generous to me. West Brom were 8/1 after losing the first leg and took villa to penalties last night, had they won their odds would be around evs. Leeds have a couple of injuries including one of their top goal scorers and their form wasn't great before the first leg whereas Derby had only lost once in twelve games before it.

If they reached the final they would still have to go through Villa but I'm going to have a small bet on them tonight for a bit of fun 

• Keeemon 6

3 minutes ago, Kev40 said:

That's worth a punt. These games always seem to be close and expect a hard fought battle. I'd be surprised to see either team to win by more than one goal. 

Yeh I think so, would still expect Leeds to make use of home advantage but its just a lil punt

10 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

Yeh I think so, would still expect Leeds to make use of home advantage but its just a lil punt

Don't forget though it's not that long ago wigan beat leeds at leeds and with 10 men for half an hour. I still this could go either way.

Guest centipede

Good luck mate. Personally I think it's all written in the stars for a Leeds v villa play off final after what happened between the teams in their last match! Never know though

2 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

Haha definitely having a cheeky lil bet on them then as either way now I don't mind who wins

I am worried though. I was speaking to someone who knows someone in the  team. I won't say who, but the injuries are a concern tonight.

Just hope they can hold on

10 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

Nooooo not putting my word on it, just a bit of fun. Rather than you bet on it, if it wins I'll play phantom and give you a %

Haha dont worry man no goin baws deep or anythin as you say bitta fun ? Somethin to watch the night which i woudny otherwise do. Tryna get the pub to put it on the telles but gonna be a tough ask. As much as a love phantom its a pure cock tease neer fuckin pays save the dough an get a few pints man ?

• Keeemon 1