Right that's it. I'm off...

Guest Chair Slots

Guest Chair Slots

Off carbs. For at least a month. I aim to lose 1 and a half stone. I'll keep you posted because I'm self important and I know you are all interested how I get on.

?

Guest Chair Slots
3 hours ago, LaTeRzuk said:

expected it to read off to create content for the gambling community youtube channel ?

Someone has to do it ?

Just a small bit if advice, don't stay of carbs for a full month, this is not a good way to lose weight. I advise my fitness class to go with 2 weeks no carbs tops, but for better results, one week on one week off, this allows your body to get use to having periods of less carbs. If you do a long stint of no carbs and then start again your body will start to store carbs and you'll put weight on very quickly. Good luck mate ?

Edited by Markymark

I love carbs - bread, rice, crisps, bananas  ?

I have to cut a lot of them though so need replacements.

I'm going to try cauliflower rice which is supposed to be nice - we'll see!

For crisps there must be plenty of other vegetable alternatives.

But for bread...? I have no idea.

I wish i had the will power to go on a diet but i just do not have it. Really annoying because i have always been fit, used to play football 3 times a week and train twice a week and used to do a lot of running, up to half marathons although i always wanted to do a marathon just never got round to it. 

Now not having any sort of fitness regime and the medication i am on i would say i am 3 stone heavier. It does bother me health wise as i also have high cholestral and gaining weight is not good for that. 

Having the mental health issues i do makes it a bloody nightmare to try and get any real exercise. Prime example, last month i joined PureGym as its only 5 minutes away and i thought being open 24/7 i would be able to go at less busy times. Well the first day didnt happen because id ordered some new gym clothes and they did not turn up in time. Then it just kind of went downhill from there. Each night i would plan to go the following morning, the morning came round and i would find excuses not to go, anything from i am not awake enough and feel tired, to the usual i will not feel safe, all of that ended up in me not going once and today cancelling the membership. 

Unfortunately the guidance I might give will not go down too well:

1. have a bath with salt (6 tablespoons ) twice a week for 12 weeks. wash off the salt afterwards 20 minutes bath.

2. On Mondays walk in a straight line as far as possble for 10 minutes.

3 On tuesday Wednesday thursday find a park with a pond and walk around it twice  Clockwise on an odd day, anticlockwise on an even day. 

4. on Friday walk in a straight line for 10 minutes. 

5 on saturday rest and relax.

This is stage 1 of guidance .... it will give your form body the resilience to accept your YES and NO.

Take it or ignore it. your choice, your decision . 

This s very simple but very powerful. if you do this I will  give you a special diet that tells you when to eat carbs and when not to eat carbs.

Anyone on the forum can do this...............