I fucking hate myself

1 hour ago, Ballsdeep said:

@Reiwa well I have various bills owed so it wouldn't enhance my life but would be a temporary fix for something that needs to be payed regularly. Why you ask? 

I ask because £500 was the amount you had won before losing on your 'If you get too greedy on slots, better not to play them at all?' thread. At £300 the stake was raised to £2. If you had won £600 would you stop or raise the stake to £4?

When I played slots and greed took control it became a bottomless pit that exhausted me in my endless effort to satisfy the greed without ever being able to.

I had a similar relationship with slots and self-excluded. Good call on the exclusion Ballsdeep.

• Puke! 1
  • Keeemon 1

@Reiwa yeah that is the exact situation.. And as much i as I would loved to withdraw I know from many many past experiences that I would of carried on with greed and being hooked on the buzz from winning at the time. Yeah in a way I'm glad I did exclude myself from the slots and just stick to the footy betting (limit to affordable stakes) and then see what happens.. But in the position I'm in being skint and owing money to priority bills.. I know not to gamble but I don't know what to do.. I can't be cut off from the suppliers. 

30 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

@Reiwa if you are offering genuine help please use private message . 

Thank you Solario333.

Genuine help in the form of trying to provoke thought and make a point.

Sorry if my questioning caused confusion.

5 hours ago, Ballsdeep said:

The thing is the past few years I've always felt personally I've not had enough funds to do what I want to do. Given you need a certain amount of funds just to get by/survive for me personally just covering that ain't enough for my mind to be satisfied and have some sort of buzz from life.

Gambling becomes something we enjoy more than life.

A problem I share with Ballsdeep which makes me aware of the importance of changing our mindset.

Something I can help myself with by interacting with others with the aim of my posts being mutually beneficial.

• Puke! 1
  • Keeemon 3

5 hours ago, 1pstaker said:

@Ballsdeep its a great step to stop playing the slots. I did exactly that around November. Since then, I bet solely on horses and football/occasional other sports. I always been a low stakes bettor, and my gambling is now so affordable, I can bet every day if I want. When I was slotting too, I found my bugdet could easily disappear in a week even with low deposit limits on the 3 sites I used. Another thing I find helps me, is following others bets in the selections page, and the football bets section. No one has ever said anything about my small bets, everyone is equal here. Take it steady mate, try to overcome the need to splurge everything in one go, and you can get through this.

Yes great post @1pstaker .... totally the right approach. The benefits from gambling within your means are enormous. you have fun, you relax, and you sometimes win a huge amount of money from a small stake.  But most of all, you have control, you have freedom, and your needs are not in jeopardy.... Greed is a savage beast and it will denigrate your standard of living and make you a foul and vermin like  person. You will crave the lowest vice and become morally corrupt . So let your higher nature rule you by insisting on order on your life. Then you will win....small but steady.... the when you least expect it a big fish will come along .....and you will realise that money can be of real value.... if you take the trouble to make it so.

• Keeemon 1