Happy birthday to Crunchienut

lucy_tgc

3 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

Happy Birthday @Crunchienut   hope you had a great time and are not feeling it too much today.   Every birthday celebration seems to take longer to get over as you get older!

Cheers Phil!  Too much food stopped the drink flowing, but tried my best. Last day off for a while so gonna make the most of it, GTFIT

3 minutes ago, h0tsh0t87 said:

Happy birthday mate. Hope u have a good one 

Cheers Hotshots!.....you seen Miller yet? he's in Glasgow but doesn't know where..... kidnapped by Scots who have read his posts on here?. not heard from him in a few days either ?:Mutley:

46 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

Cheers Hotshots!.....you seen Miller yet? he's in Glasgow but doesn't know where..... kidnapped by Scots who have read his posts on here?. not heard from him in a few days either ?:Mutley:

Don't worry he will be back in a few days creating a big thread announcing his return and some over exaggerated story of his time in ??????? 

• Love 1

@MrUKHackz  I only mentioned it as i wanted Roger to play me happy birthday on his ukelele on Saturday as he was too pissed to do it last year ?. Well, in the loosest description it was happy birthday. Nicky sang her heart out to compensate fair play. Now its turned into a 2 dayer with its own thread!..... not complaining mind as I ain't winning anything to milk. Cheers mate.

• Love 2

4 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

Aaah, if it were your birthday and you were a lovely human I would say the same to you.

Or you're just thirsty as fuck for a crunchienut dicking.

1 minute ago, centipede said:

and you just cannot hide it?

And I am about to lose control and as you know Sir, I can't hide it.

Guest centipede

talking of getting excited, I was looking for a weird birthday meme for crunchie and this pic popped up. Reminded me of my crush on She-Ra when I was about 7/8

Related image