Recommended Posts

So it's ok then? You don't sound as excited with this one as previous reviews. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

So it's ok then? You don't sound as excited with this one as previous reviews. 

Yeah it's alright, I didn't want to be too biased as I won at least £600 testing it!

Dead Or Alive 2 was super hyped and so was I, wins of 50'000x stake are already showing up! :shock:

  • Shocked 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MrUKHackz said:

Yeah it's alright, I didn't want to be too biased as I won at least £600 testing it!

Dead Or Alive 2 was super hyped and so was I, wins of 50'000x stake are already showing up! :shock:

Wow, crazy. One day I tell you, one day ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

Wow, crazy. One day I tell you, one day ?

image.png

  • Shocked 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Denman said:

Shit game.

That was the impression I got too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Denman said:

Shit game.

I only sharked  reviewed it after seeing you were having such a good time on it! :Mutley:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Yeah it's alright, I didn't want to be too biased as I won at least £600 testing it!

Dead Or Alive 2 was super hyped and so was I, wins of 50'000x stake are already showing up! :shock:

You need to show Paul how to get the 100x  on the first spin of the bonus ?

  • Keeeeemon! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MrUKHackz said:

image.png

What the actual..... I am determined to get something in the big win section.... taking a fucking lifetime though ☹

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jok3st3r said:

That was the impression I got too!

Excuse me while I count my profit on this marvellous game

tenor (1).gif

  • Cha-Ching 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Just now, MrUKHackz said:

I only sharked  reviewed it after seeing you were having such a good time on it! :Mutley:

 

I do not see the potential.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

An honest review as always ...Glad you got some money out of it... I have reservations about megaways games in general and only like DHV and maybe Donuts....

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
1 minute ago, MrUKHackz said:

Excuse me while I count my profit on this marvellous game

tenor (1).gif

 

From playing the game or reviewing it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Denman said:

I do not see the potential.

The potential is thus, more spaces for more fishes and more fishermen to catch said fishes, 100x first spin baby :fishing:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love seeing people here win, I just want to be one of them from time to time that all.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Just now, MrUKHackz said:

The potential is thus, more spaces for more fishes and more fishermen to catch said fishes, 100x first spin baby :fishing:

 

Theres only 1 fish that pays decent and I have not seen the big fishes stacked on reels, they are rare. Plus Fisherman Fuckwit doesn't actually like Fishing, so you never see the prick anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

image.png

That's unreal. Still think it's a boring game though. Is that why they let you click on the doubries to keep you entertained

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Denman said:

From playing the game or reviewing it?

From playing the game, just to be totally transparent we do not have any deals with any providers, probably the only site in the industry that doesn't :point:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jok3st3r said:

I love seeing people here win, I just want to be one of them from time to time that all.

You must relax , then  it will come ... 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Denman said:

 

Theres only 1 fish that pays decent and I have not seen the big fishes stacked on reels, they are rare. Plus Fisherman Fuckwit doesn't actually like Fishing, so you never see the prick anyway.

This is @Denman actually making a valid Point !! All the bonuses I have seen have loads of fish but no fisherman, or the opposite..... so I concur with my Learned friend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Solario333 said:

This is @Denman actually making a valid Point !! All the bonuses I have seen have loads of fish but no fisherman, or the opposite..... so I concur with my Learned friend.

When it wants to pay it will look like a fishermen's convention every spin, mark my words. Those Pelicans are 200x per way too, there will be lots of wins around the 500x mark to be had, can't always chase the monster :thumbsup:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

When it wants to pay it will look like a fishermen's convention every spin, mark my words. Those Pelicans are 200x per way too, there will be lots of wins around the 500x mark to be had, can't always chase the monster :thumbsup:

Yes clearly if I had a spare millions spins I daresay I will hit a large payout, though Ive had 1500 spins on DOA2 and yet to have a bonus more than 50x !! 

I am however going to give the game a little flutter soon and see if I can prove you right !!

Edited by Solario333
  • Good Luck! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

From playing the game, just to be totally transparent we do not have any deals with any providers, probably the only site in the industry that doesn't :point:

Yes @Denman your comment was a bit below the belt !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
12 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

Yes @Denman your comment was a bit below the belt !!

 

Pff! Don't be silly. It is not underhanded to say that there is a benefit for this site to review slots more positively as opposed to negatively. Some people will read these reviews and sign up via the provided links and go play them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now