2 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

So it's ok then? You don't sound as excited with this one as previous reviews. 

Yeah it's alright, I didn't want to be too biased as I won at least £600 testing it!

Dead Or Alive 2 was super hyped and so was I, wins of 50'000x stake are already showing up! :shock:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MrUKHackz said:

Yeah it's alright, I didn't want to be too biased as I won at least £600 testing it!

Dead Or Alive 2 was super hyped and so was I, wins of 50'000x stake are already showing up! :shock:

Wow, crazy. One day I tell you, one day ?

5 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

You need to show Paul how to get the 100x  on the first spin of the bonus ?

Just now, MrUKHackz said:

I only sharked  reviewed it after seeing you were having such a good time on it! :Mutley:

I do not see the potential.

1 minute ago, MrUKHackz said:

Excuse me while I count my profit on this marvellous game

tenor (1).gif

From playing the game or reviewing it?

Just now, MrUKHackz said:

The potential is thus, more spaces for more fishes and more fishermen to catch said fishes, 100x first spin baby :fishing:

Theres only 1 fish that pays decent and I have not seen the big fishes stacked on reels, they are rare. Plus Fisherman Fuckwit doesn't actually like Fishing, so you never see the prick anyway.

1 minute ago, Denman said:

Theres only 1 fish that pays decent and I have not seen the big fishes stacked on reels, they are rare. Plus Fisherman Fuckwit doesn't actually like Fishing, so you never see the prick anyway.

This is @Denman actually making a valid Point !! All the bonuses I have seen have loads of fish but no fisherman, or the opposite..... so I concur with my Learned friend.

Just now, Solario333 said:

This is @Denman actually making a valid Point !! All the bonuses I have seen have loads of fish but no fisherman, or the opposite..... so I concur with my Learned friend.

When it wants to pay it will look like a fishermen's convention every spin, mark my words. Those Pelicans are 200x per way too, there will be lots of wins around the 500x mark to be had, can't always chase the monster :thumbsup:

• Keeemon 1

3 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

When it wants to pay it will look like a fishermen's convention every spin, mark my words. Those Pelicans are 200x per way too, there will be lots of wins around the 500x mark to be had, can't always chase the monster :thumbsup:

Yes clearly if I had a spare millions spins I daresay I will hit a large payout, though Ive had 1500 spins on DOA2 and yet to have a bonus more than 50x !! 

I am however going to give the game a little flutter soon and see if I can prove you right !!

Edited by Solario333
  • Chaching! 2

12 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

Yes @Denman your comment was a bit below the belt !!

Pff! Don't be silly. It is not underhanded to say that there is a benefit for this site to review slots more positively as opposed to negatively. Some people will read these reviews and sign up via the provided links and go play them.