Sign in to follow this  
Antonin

Katie talks about her gambling addiction

Recommended Posts

Will watch it tommorow.. Always interested in other people's gambling stories and have massive respect to anyone who shares their story, especially recording and sharing publicly. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very ballsy! Would be interesting to know how she got into it all in the first place. I hope she does continue to upload

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She's a very brave woman to go on cam and share her problems like she has. I will be keeping an eye out for her videos to see how she's getting on, hopefully she will crack her addiction and live life to the fullest. 

Goodluck Katy x

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Rocknrolla said:

Very ballsy! Would be interesting to know how she got into it all in the first place. I hope she does continue to upload

I'm intrested to know if she watches live streams as she mentioned big win videos and such, it'd be intresting to know it live streams contributed to her addiction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Denman said:

erm em erm erm em em em erm

 

flat,550x550,075,f.u3.jpg

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, lucy_tgc said:

I'm intrested to know if she watches live streams as she mentioned big win videos and such, it'd be intresting to know it live streams contributed to her addiction.

Yeh not sure, someone said about it in the comments but she didn't mention anything about it in her replies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rocknrolla said:

 

flat,550x550,075,f.u3.jpg

 

I can't listen to someone deliver a message in such an ineloquent way!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Denman said:

 

I can't listen to someone deliver a message in such an ineloquent way!

What like a normal person going through something??? 🤔

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jok3st3r said:

What like a normal person going through something??? 🤔

 

 

I am sure a portion of it is coming from anxiety, however she almost certainly speaks very similarly when in a normal state.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Denman said:

 

I am sure a portion of it is coming from anxiety, however she almost certainly speaks very similarly when in a normal state.

Kind of off topic but you are obviously a very intelligent and interesting man, and very funny but sometimes I just don't know how to take things you say. 

Not that this will affect you in the slightest but I cringe at some of your comments and just think you are out of order. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jok3st3r said:

Kind of off topic but you are obviously a very intelligent and interesting man, and very funny but sometimes I just don't know how to take things you say. 

Not that this will affect you in the slightest but I cringe at some of your comments and just think you are out of order. 

 

Are you hitting on me or insulting me ?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Denman said:

 

Are you hitting on me or insulting me ?

Neither, but I did go a bit overboard so I would like to retract the following from my previous post.... intelligent, interesting, funny and a couple of verys. And what's left is debatable at times.

I am sort of joking, but sometimes you do come across as a hater.

I probably shouldn't have said anything but it's been bugging me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

However we view the story we must acknowledge the degree of difficulties when Gambling Drugs and drink are fighting to dominate an individual . In katie's case all three have plagued her life and she has now become a victim of her own choosing. For although she acknowledges that only the individual can resolve the issue , she is in complete denial in her intent. One step forward ,one step sideways, one step backwards..... there is no real positive message here that measure a successful withdrawal from Gambling or drugs or drink , just a sad and woeful story of lethargy ,and self absorbed misery. She is not moving forward ....as she would like to , because her emotions have ruled her life ,and it is emotional distress that is far more dangerous than all addictions put together. If you cannot stand alone , and walk away from depression , anger, greed, immorality and all the vices that come with dependance then no amount of precise counselling will help.  

However bad your life has been ...you must let it go . Because until you do every vice will torment you and stretch your emotions to breaking point. Katie has not realised that it is emotion that is killing her life ...... Emotion can  be a very destructive energy ,very negative , and here we see the damage it can cause when people think its ok to be angry ,sad, miserable, self absorbed. Its not ok ....its the beginning of a bad bad dream, so wake up and live a positive life.

Edited by Solario333
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@Solario333 very intuitive post, as ever.

However, when people are in such a dark place it's difficult to see further than your hand in front of you.

How do you break the cycle that has ruled your life for such a long period of time.

Im genuinely not sure that some people are capable of moving forward and end up living their life in the depths of despair.

You are the most positive, forward thinking person I have probably ever chatted with and are clearly at piece in your life which will be the envy of many.

Edited by david1111
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, david1111 said:

@Solario333 very intuitive post, as ever.

However, when people are in such a dark place it's difficult to see further than your hand in front of you.

How do you break the cycle that has ruled your life for such a long period of time.

In genuinely not sure that some people are capable of moving forward and end up living their life in the depths of despair.

You are the most positive, forward thinking person I have probably ever chatted with and are clearly at piece in your life which will be the envy of many.

@david1111 you are a kind and thoughtful man,always able to see the wider perspective , however we as humans must express free will , and the price is discipline , self control and  to express a strong moral compass . Our society is full of damaged people , who have been abused by multinational greed machines, and by emotional blackmail. The cause of emotion is failure to realise how much you are valued ,and that you matter . Once you realise this then you must take every chance to show others that they matter too. we have all been where katie is now, and some of us have tragedies that are beyond imagination in our past. If you don't let go and start to love who you are, why you are here,and how you will live your day, you miss the fundamental point of life. 

I have a great teacher , so  am blessed, for I have lived in the darkest hell imaginable ,and walked away.  Now my strength is to tell you all that you really matter , everyone of you matters, every moment of every day ....so live this and you will be just like me....Free of all doubts and fears, free of criticism , free of judgement and free to accept that only God will guide my life ,and all of you will be in my day ,always, and that means Katie too .

Edited by Solario333
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @Solario333 I found it very interesting reading what you said on the matter. In comparison to the lifestyle you lead while gambling, how is it different now? Not mentally as you've covered that, but physically what do you do each day? like work/exercise/kids/hobbies/habits etc. I'm just intrigued as for you it looks like you're on a high level of awareness which is the most powerful tool. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chair Slots said:

Who is this girl has she been on here or in stream chat?

She is the subject in the video above...... at the beginning of this post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ballsdeep said:

Hi @Solario333 I found it very interesting reading what you said on the matter. In comparison to the lifestyle you lead while gambling, how is it different now? Not mentally as you've covered that, but physically what do you do each day? like work/exercise/kids/hobbies/habits etc. I'm just intrigued as for you it looks like you're on a high level of awareness which is the most powerful tool. 

I work with thought. Line Shape and form creative  processes that positively impact on my cells atoms and molecules by introducing harmonics that benefit my Motion action and senses. I have designed a diet that alternates a pattern of carbs/Protiens and  abstinence that allows colour in the body to synchronise with planetary alignment and thus I do not have discordant particles in my day.

I typically rise early , do some exercises , and then go out and see what the world has to offer. No plans ... my gambling is for pleasure only . I am in good health and have a steady income..so  can relax and I also teach others to do the same......

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chair Slots said:

Who is this girl has she been on here or in stream chat?

Neither mate

I found the link of that video on Andy Margett's youtube page.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

However we view the story we must acknowledge the degree of difficulties when Gambling Drugs and drink are fighting to dominate an individual . In katie's case all three have plagued her life and she has now become a victim of her own choosing. For although she acknowledges that only the individual can resolve the issue , she is in complete denial in her intent. One step forward ,one step sideways, one step backwards..... there is no real positive message here that measure a successful withdrawal from Gambling or drugs or drink , just a sad and woeful story of lethargy ,and self absorbed misery. She is not moving forward ....as she would like to , because her emotions have ruled her life ,and it is emotional distress that is far more dangerous than all addictions put together. If you cannot stand alone , and walk away from depression , anger, greed, immorality and all the vices that come with dependance then no amount of precise counselling will help.  

However bad your life has been ...you must let it go . Because until you do every vice will torment you and stretch your emotions to breaking point. Katie has not realised that it is emotion that is killing her life ...... Emotion can  be a very destructive energy ,very negative , and here we see the damage it can cause when people think its ok to be angry ,sad, miserable, self absorbed. Its not ok ....its the beginning of a bad bad dream, so wake up and live a positive life.

I love hearing what you have to say on certain subjects man, absolute legend of the forum

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jok3st3r said:

Neither, but I did go a bit overboard so I would like to retract the following from my previous post.... intelligent, interesting, funny and a couple of verys. And what's left is debatable at times.

I am sort of joking, but sometimes you do come across as a hater.

I probably shouldn't have said anything but it's been bugging me. 

 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115cd1df6c434e744845

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this