DEAL or NO DEAL Evolution Gaming

Absolute rigged garbage!!!! The only half decent amount is the top case which 90% of the time will disappear before a decent offer even gets offered. The other values are a joke. Disgusting that this gets accepted and cleared to be released. I just hope the addicted Gamblers don't get sucked into it. I don't see any reason to play this shocking game. 

• Keeemon 2

28 minutes ago, Ballsdeep said:

Absolute rigged garbage!!!! The only half decent amount is the top case which 90% of the time will disappear before a decent offer even gets offered. The other values are a joke. Disgusting that this gets accepted and cleared to be released. I just hope the addicted Gamblers don't get sucked into it. I don't see any reason to play this shocking game. 

lost 400$ on this...

• Agree 2

So people will soon realise that megaways is a misrepresentation of RTP that is not just high variance ,but more like no real possibility of winning at all .  The reason is simple .Because there is never a finite limit on the RTP it is never realised finitely ...the software just rolls the % over a few times until eventually the RTP is meaningless as all money has been absorbed and there is no payout to come. 

Its simply fraud, clever and deceitful , but fraud nonetheless !!  The term BONUS means --something added... so if nothing is added to your cash investment then its fraudulent. 

• Keeemon 2

11 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

First go, bottled it with 2 boxes left and had the jackpot all along, fudge sake! :crunchie: This was a £1 spin btw, it says £10 as I had a few top up spins after qualifying 

ght.png

i guess you have to load up one box extrem high and then go out after the first offer ?

3 hours ago, MrUKHackz said:

First go, bottled it with 2 boxes left and had the jackpot all along, fudge sake! :crunchie: This was a £1 spin btw, it says £10 as I had a few top up spins after qualifying 

ght.png

Do you reckon you would have still had the jackpot in there if you had gone all the way?

• Keeemon 1

1 hour ago, david1111 said:

Do you reckon you would have still had the jackpot in there if you had gone all the way?

Yeah I do, they might be changing around before each set but once its locked in and you deal or no deal it will be fixed or they'd lose there licence. One thing I did notice was the host stared deep into the camera and said oh wow nearly everyone has dealt, that was after the first 4 boxes so I took that as a hint to keep going and still bottled it, not a game for me lol