Slots streamers stand by that never pay.

Blacko

Just a quick post on the slots that streamers have perceivered with that have never delivered. I have watched Rolla play "Six Acrobats" and I think it's called "Reel Steel", for all the years I've watched Paul play these I've not seen him win a thing from it. Same with the bandit and Raging Rhino. Anyone else chip in with bonuses that always pay fuck all?

8 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Just a quick post on the slots that streamers have perceivered with that have never delivered. I have watched Rolla play "Six Acrobats" and I think it's called "Reel Steel", for all the years I've watched Paul play these I've not seen him win a thing from it. Same with the bandit and Raging Rhino. Anyone else chip in with bonuses that always pay fuck all?

Iv seen Six Acrobats pay Rolla a few times decent amount of money.

Same as Reel Steel and a slot called Break the Bank, these slots were always on the bonushunt list.

I dont think Pauly would put slots on almost every bonushunt if he thinks it can not pay.

16 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Dead or alive and the new version which looks as bad

47 minutes ago, david1111 said:

Dead or alive and the new version which looks as bad

same! im in the new one for a total of 1400 spins without a bonus now... not even 1 bonus since it launched..

same with alot of those megaways shit slots, hundreds of spins to bonus and then hit a marvelous 12x ?

• Agree 2

dead or alive is crap .... Raging rhino can pay ...but its once in a blue moon. 

Hit 750 x on Raging rhino a week ago 

Hit 700x on legacy of egypt a week ago 

Hit 600x on Napoleon 3 weeks ago.... posted on this site.... 

but no megaways are paying at all..... 

Am way down on slots overall.

19 hours ago, Blacko said:

I've had the odd decent win on those. For me Creature of the black Lagoon I think is a really cool slot (not because of any potential) just because I like the old skool feel about it and was one of the first slots I played, yet I've never had a win over 200x on it?!! Danger High Voltage another slot I enjoy and I doubt many people in the world have wagered more on that slot than me yet it has never payed me 1000x!