Sympathy!

Blacko

This is my last night in Benidorm and I'm sitting here with a fucking twisted knee the size of Rollas head, I can hardly fucking stand. What sympathy do I get from the missus... fuck all that's what! I've been moaning about it for hours hoping I can lie back in bed and watch the high stakes session that may be happening. Instead she has me walking a fucking mile to watch a shaking Stevens tribute act of all things. I didn't even like the fucker back I  the 80's. 

I know I'm a newbie here but any sympathy is welcome 

• Puke! 1
  • Love 8

Ahhhh mate, women eh. There is no kneed to be dragging you out, it shouldn't be a joint effort to go and see Shaking Stevens. 

Grab a few beers, get inkneebriated to dampen the pain. Sorry, I know these are corn knee.... best of luck with your evening. Sounds like you may be shaking more than Stephen though.

• Puke! 1
  • Love 5

7 minutes ago, RichieFC said:

Ahhhh mate, women eh. There is no kneed to be dragging you out, it shouldn't be a joint effort to go and see Shaking Stevens. 

Grab a few beers, get inkneebriated to dampen the pain. Sorry, I know these are corn knee.... best of luck with your evening. Sounds like you may be shaking more than Stephen though.

Leave now @RichieFC ???

• Puke! 1
  • Love 3

Don't worry about your knee just drink the pain away It's your last night on holiday. Just do what i do on my last night, go out get wasted and if your divvy like mwah get the 6am transfer whilst hanging. You'll be back in the uk soon free healtcare on the NHS so don't worry about it ???

• Puke! 1

22 minutes ago, Blacko said:

This is my last night in Benidorm and I'm sitting here with a fucking twisted knee the size of Rollas head, I can hardly fucking stand. What sympathy do I get from the missus... fuck all that's what! I've been moaning about it for hours hoping I can lie back in bed and watch the high stakes session that may be happening. Instead she has me walking a fucking mile to watch a shaking Stevens tribute act of all things. I didn't even like the fucker back I  the 80's. 

I know I'm a newbie here but any sympathy is welcome 

Did you bang your knee on a green door

• Puke! 1
  • Love 4

What's the wife's name Oh Julie?  so once she put on her Lipstick, Powder and Paint you left This Ole House  to where she made you watch Shakin Stevens? you then told her You drive Me Crazy, but you said Because I Love you, were not leaving till he sings Merry Christmas Everyone.  which made her Cry just a Little Bit Did that sum up the evening?

• Puke! 1
  • Love 1
  • Good Luck! 2