Why hello fellow gamblers/trying not to gamblers

Ballsdeep

If it ain't fun then you're probably addicted lol and I'm one of those that has been through the addicted path. 

My preferred betting options are football bets but sometimes dabble in the dreaded (all our slots are random & you can win big (>0.1% chance or lose <99% chance) slots ? i used to play online poker a fair bit aswel but ain't played that in a few years. 

• Keeemon 2

1 minute ago, Ballsdeep said:

If it ain't fun then you're probably addicted lol and I'm one of those that has been through the addicted path. 

My preferred betting options are football bets but sometimes dabble in the dreaded (all our slots are random & you can win big (>0.1% chance or lose <99% chance) slots ? i used to play online poker a fair bit aswel but ain't played that in a few years. 

You'll fit in nicely.... loads of football betting going on ? it's crazy mad sometimes ⚽

Crazy mad is the best place to be, and yeah enjoyed the Messi v Liverpool game last night without betting on it,. Keep replaying that freekick ??⚽

But tonight I fancy a punt (give the bookies some free money) haha ⚽

Edited by Ballsdeep
Spelling
  • Chaching! 2

Alright calm down dear ? the matches ain't till later ? Well the only bets I take note of are the ones that have won but then I ain't invented a time machine to go back and put the winning bet on myself ? but until then a hunch is the next best thing.