Keeeeeemon Barcelonaaaaaaaa!!!

Rocknrolla

2 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

In a way its kinda a no lose situation as I want Liverpool to win the champions league and have a great chance if they get past Barca

Don’t want t put a dampener on it mate but I think Ajax have their name on the trophy 

3 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

In a way its kinda a no lose situation as I want Liverpool to win the champions league and have a great chance if they get past Barca

I’d have gone 1-4 Liverpool mate . I wish you well on every bet apart from this one 

• Keeemon 1

6 minutes ago, McSplooger said:

How much you on for? Standard 20k is it moneybags? Haha

ha I don't even win anything unless its 2-1 or 1-0, this football betting isnt for me though already one of my bets has gone down in the 90th minute ?

Screen Shot 2019-05-01 at 16.48.04.png

• Agree 3

17 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

So had a little win on roulette today and decided to cashout the majority and then kept putting footie bets on then running it back up on roulette and placing more bets (7 in total). Without really realising it they pretty much all need Barca to win (2-1 would be ideal), I don't really like doing so many bets with one result having a huge bearing on all of them but its on!

I'd actually want Liverpool to win if I wasn't betting on Barca so I really have no idea for the backing except I think there is this vague memory of Barca owing me and have never come good so hopefully tonight is the night!! I've also covered a little on a draw

Good Luck man 

• Keeemon 1

6 minutes ago, Blampy said:

Don’t want t put a dampener on it mate but I think Ajax have their name on the trophy 

Get outta here, Spurs will win 2-1 in Ajax in go through on away goals. Son is back and i have a feeling Harry will be as well. 

2 minutes ago, Blampy said:

Wouldn’t bank on it mon ami

Ajax are more dangerous away from home, they have a Cup Final this weekend. Yes i can see why you would say their name is on the Cup but the same could be said of Spurs. Awful in the early stages of the groups and made it through via a late goal against a weakened Barca team, then the VAR with City. 

On a lighter note lol, i felt the goal was offside, not the lad who scored, there was another lad stood 6 yards out in the centre of the goal. How is that not having an impact on the keepers decision making? Nothing to do with it being against Spurs, i am an ex Sweeper at not a bad level and my god we relied on offside traps. Nothing unusual to get 6 or more offsides a match. I could never play now with these rules. 

22 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

1-0 to Barca in added time, Liverpool get a penalty, do you want them to score?

• Keeemon 1

24 minutes ago, Lighty45 said:

Ajax are more dangerous away from home, they have a Cup Final this weekend. Yes i can see why you would say their name is on the Cup but the same could be said of Spurs. Awful in the early stages of the groups and made it through via a late goal against a weakened Barca team, then the VAR with City. 

On a lighter note lol, i felt the goal was offside, not the lad who scored, there was another lad stood 6 yards out in the centre of the goal. How is that not having an impact on the keepers decision making? Nothing to do with it being against Spurs, i am an ex Sweeper at not a bad level and my god we relied on offside traps. Nothing unusual to get 6 or more offsides a match. I could never play now with these rules. 

Well that’s something we have in common, ex sweeper here too

• Keeemon 1