Sign in to follow this  
Solario333

How many goals scored in the Premiership this season, ending May 12....

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

The Competition is nearing its climax now.... only a couple of weeks to go.... 1011 goals so far ....

Here is a reminder of how many goals you chose:

The Competition is now closed.

Here are the details of WHO bet what....

Name     Goals Solario 333  1099

David 1111    1125

Blampy     1204

4Thoughts    999  

The real winter soldier    1126

Villa Lad    1050

Mr UKHackz    1337

000Ryan000    1251

1pstaker    1144

RockNrolla    1072

Player 1173    1044

Crunchienut    1066

Poker    997

kinkerbells    1234

Finbastard    1027

MadSlasherMcgurk    1038

So good luck to you all ..... the Prize is confirmed as  : The Winner will recieve a £50.00 contribution towards a Sunday Lunch of his/her choice paid behind the Bar on the day...... or a Take away Meal to the same value,on a Saturday Night--- your choice. The second will recieve a £25.00 cash prize. The third will receive a £10.00 cash prize.  cash prize will be paid through Paypal, or by private arrangement with the winners. 

Sunday evening may 12 should see the final game so I will let the winners know after the final match .

  •  
  •  
Edited by Solario333
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CORRECTION ---- 1036. 

I will take the final goals tally and post it here ....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Solario333 said:

After this afternoon it is 1061...and tomorrow is the last day ---- so those in contention----

@Rocknrolla   1072

@Crunchienut 1066

@Solario333   1099

It will be great if I win my own comp !!! --- 🙂

 

We'll have to have a whip round 😀

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

We'll have to have a whip round 😀

 

26262303-sexy-dominatrix-with-whip-and-h

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Solario333 said:

Just send her along !!

 

She's on her way Squire. Our budget didn't quite stretch to the first one, but don't worry, we got a Dominatrix ready to hand out a whip around on her way.

 

da917d85b8d044ecf4d73789b8709565.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Correction  to Total . .. It seems it is 1036 today so tomorrow's games are the last ones....this means the likely score will be about 1060+ . 

@Rocknrolla   1072

@Crunchienut 1066

@VillaLad 1050 

and my score of 1099 f they score loads of goals....

Good Luck Guys !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Crunchienut sitting good I think, undercutting me 😞

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

Correction  to Total . .. It seems it is 1036 today so tomorrow's games are the last ones....this means the likely score will be about 1060+ . 

@Rocknrolla   1072

@Crunchienut 1066

@VillaLad 1050 

and my score of 1099 f they score loads of goals....

Good Luck Guys !!

 

Oh. You're not going to win then.... Had to cancel the Dominatrix she is on her way back to Gregg's instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Denman said:

 

Oh. You're not going to win then.... Had to cancel the Dominatrix she is on her way back to Gregg's instead.

bummer....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think @Crunchienut has this in the bag... As he needs 30 goals for the 10 games which = average of 3 goals a game, which is definitely doable. 👌

Although it would be great to see @Rocknrolla win a competition 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Ballsdeep said:

I think @Crunchienut has this in the bag... As he needs 30 goals for the 10 games which = average of 3 goals a game, which is definitely doable. 👌

Although it would be great to see @Rocknrolla win a competition 

i agree ....🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Ballsdeep said:

I think @Crunchienut has this in the bag... As he needs 30 goals for the 10 games which = average of 3 goals a game, which is definitely doable. 👌

Although it would be great to see @Rocknrolla win a competition 

He’s won about 30k in a week so fudge him 😂. Crunchienut all the way 😂

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

He’s won about 30k in a week so fudge him 😂. Crunchienut all the way 😂

Its not about money --- its about winning  the comp !!

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

Its not about money --- its about winning  the comp !!

Yes mate I know and I’m obviously joking. Very nice gesture from yourself as well 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice gesture of you @Solario333. Let's hope Crunchie wins because he's had a wave of 2nd places and may lose his shit if he has another one haha

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

So if there are 25-30 goals @Crunchienut wins..... if there are 36+ then @Rocknrolla wins .... either way @VillaLad is third with a £10 cash prize. 

Who will be the TGC HMG Champion for 2019 ??? 

Its odds on @Crunchienut !!

Some of these end last games of the season do throw up big scores . I remember teams scoring 7 even 8 goals in just one match so if I was to bet on it I wouldn’t be superseded if it went over 40 goals 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

Some of these end last games of the season do throw up big scores . I remember teams scoring 7 even 8 goals in just one match so if I was to bet on it I wouldn’t be superseded if it went over 40 goals 

I rememeber that 5-5  west brom v man u  in fergie's last game. Most teams play their U12's, so Rolla is probably fave, lots of goals very likely.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Miller26 said:

He’s won about 30k in a week so fudge him 😂. Crunchienut all the way 😂

and the rest..... that was one night!!!

Rolla just wants the trophy, everyone knows that.....#gloryhunter  #Rollawantsthefudginlot

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

33 goals today be interesting @Solario333 that would us make joint winners....hope you got a tie break lined up. Im with Miller tho, crazy results end of season with reserves getting a chance, 40 goals is very likely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

I rememeber that 5-5  west brom v man u  in fergie's last game. Most teams play their U12's, so Rolla is probably fave, lots of goals very likely.

Yes there’s loads mate . Liverpool got thumped by stoke of all teams I think 6-1 , I think Arsenal beat Wigan 0-8  . It wouldn’t surprise me if the games at Liverpool and Brighton are cricket scores 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Miller26 said:

Yes there’s loads mate . Liverpool got thumped by stoke of all teams I think 6-1 , I think Arsenal beat Wigan 0-8  . It wouldn’t surprise me if the games at Liverpool and Brighton are cricket scores 

548 for 3 Declared???

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this