How many goals scored in the Premiership this season, ending May 12....

Solario333

The Competition is nearing its climax now.... only a couple of weeks to go.... 1011 goals so far ....

Here is a reminder of how many goals you chose:

The Competition is now closed.

Here are the details of WHO bet what....

Name     Goals Solario 333  1099

David 1111    1125

Blampy     1204

4Thoughts    999  

The real winter soldier    1126

Villa Lad    1050

Mr UKHackz    1337

000Ryan000    1251

1pstaker    1144

RockNrolla    1072

Player 1173    1044

Crunchienut    1066

Poker    997

kinkerbells    1234

Finbastard    1027

MadSlasherMcgurk    1038

So good luck to you all ..... the Prize is confirmed as  : The Winner will recieve a £50.00 contribution towards a Sunday Lunch of his/her choice paid behind the Bar on the day...... or a Take away Meal to the same value,on a Saturday Night--- your choice. The second will recieve a £25.00 cash prize. The third will receive a £10.00 cash prize.  cash prize will be paid through Paypal, or by private arrangement with the winners. 

Sunday evening may 12 should see the final game so I will let the winners know after the final match .

•  
  •  
Edited by Solario333
  • Keeemon 3

1 minute ago, Solario333 said:

Just send her along !!

She's on her way Squire. Our budget didn't quite stretch to the first one, but don't worry, we got a Dominatrix ready to hand out a whip around on her way.

da917d85b8d044ecf4d73789b8709565.jpg

7 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

Correction  to Total . .. It seems it is 1036 today so tomorrow's games are the last ones....this means the likely score will be about 1060+ . 

@Rocknrolla   1072

@Crunchienut 1066

@VillaLad 1050 

and my score of 1099 f they score loads of goals....

Good Luck Guys !!

Oh. You're not going to win then.... Had to cancel the Dominatrix she is on her way back to Gregg's instead.

18 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

So if there are 25-30 goals @Crunchienut wins..... if there are 36+ then @Rocknrolla wins .... either way @VillaLad is third with a £10 cash prize. 

Who will be the TGC HMG Champion for 2019 ??? 

Its odds on @Crunchienut !!

Some of these end last games of the season do throw up big scores . I remember teams scoring 7 even 8 goals in just one match so if I was to bet on it I wouldn’t be superseded if it went over 40 goals 

• Keeemon 1

32 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

Some of these end last games of the season do throw up big scores . I remember teams scoring 7 even 8 goals in just one match so if I was to bet on it I wouldn’t be superseded if it went over 40 goals 

I rememeber that 5-5  west brom v man u  in fergie's last game. Most teams play their U12's, so Rolla is probably fave, lots of goals very likely.

• Keeemon 1

6 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

I rememeber that 5-5  west brom v man u  in fergie's last game. Most teams play their U12's, so Rolla is probably fave, lots of goals very likely.

Yes there’s loads mate . Liverpool got thumped by stoke of all teams I think 6-1 , I think Arsenal beat Wigan 0-8  . It wouldn’t surprise me if the games at Liverpool and Brighton are cricket scores 

1 minute ago, Miller26 said:

Yes there’s loads mate . Liverpool got thumped by stoke of all teams I think 6-1 , I think Arsenal beat Wigan 0-8  . It wouldn’t surprise me if the games at Liverpool and Brighton are cricket scores 

548 for 3 Declared???

• Love 2