Sign in to follow this  
david1111

Self Exclusion

I had a Ladbrokes account about 6 years ago which was self excluded for 5 years.

I thought that as the exclusion period had ended i would ask them to reinstate.

They came back to me and said  that as i had a Coral account about 10 years ago which was lifetime excluded they would not be able to reopen the account.

Im not really bothered as have other active accounts, but didnt know ladbrokes/corals were connected in any way or indeed they shared this type of information.

They both merged about three years ago mate . Also they were both brought by gvc last year which has many other brands under its umbrella like gala, bwin etc . In short they own about 30 gambling companies so I’d check them out

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

They both merged about three years ago mate . Also they were both brought by gvc last year which has many other brands under its umbrella like gala, bwin etc . In short they own about 30 gambling companies so I’d check them out

Cheers, didnt know that.

In the murky world of Gambling the sharks are being eaten by mammoth whales who now control vast empires of Global gambling. We as punters must be very wary of this behemoth as it gobbles up all hope for us to get a decent wager ,and  proper judicial representation... for these vast multinationals ride roughshod over all commercial regulation and take whatever they want from your wallets,caring nothing for the values or virtues of the betting fraternity. Who exactly owns what here is of course another story..... but where you see Vanguard and black rock ...then be sure you will be screwed for every penny you've got.... 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, david1111 said:

I had a Ladbrokes account about 6 years ago which was self excluded for 5 years.

I thought that as the exclusion period had ended i would ask them to reinstate.

They came back to me and said  that as i had a Coral account about 10 years ago which was lifetime excluded they would not be able to reopen the account.

Im not really bothered as have other active accounts, but didnt know ladbrokes/corals were connected in any way or indeed they shared this type of information.

Not that I'm encouraging man but what you need is a runner 

usain-bolt-bolt.jpg

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bangers said:

Not that I'm encouraging man but what you need is a runner 

usain-bolt-bolt.jpg

Hes signed up to miller for the next 3 years

• Shocked 1

Well you aren't missing anything, two of the shittest bookies going....

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Denman said:

Well you aren't missing anything, two of the shittest bookies going....

True, blessing in disguise

7 minutes ago, david1111 said:

True, blessing in disguise

Change identity to Boston George ?

file_1058588_celeb4.PNG