Filling the time,

Rachyleww

7 minutes ago, Bangers said:

Not so nice losing is it and great you are getting into other things, always been into art myself and looking and what people can do or how they see things 

So many talented people in the world 

Thread you might enjoy a look through 

I’ve seen loadsssss of these I love them! And the creative vandalism stuff it’s awesome! You’ll have to send me some of your work! ? 

19 hours ago, Rachyleww said:

Hello guys and dolls ??‍♀️ - I haven’t been in the community much, been trying to avoid gambling related stuff then rolling back in to it and losing so much etc. So for the past few months I’ve been practicing with my art again (won’t bore you with the deets) 

but my usual Fridays are full of me spinning money away but not this Friday- this is what I did instead. It’s by no means perfect but I saved myself £500+ So win win. 

?♥️

0ADB26DD-4E10-4F31-906A-6FF3DA9A3377.jpeg

Is that with an iPencil and iPad? 

1 minute ago, Rachyleww said:

Yeah! Procreate on iPad ? 

I done exactly the same a couple of years ago when they first came out, drew a bart simpson to familiarise myself with how it worked and then drew malt therapy on youtube, he has it framed on his mantle piece! 

image.png

• Puke! 3
  • Keeemon 3

Hello guys and dolls ??‍♀️ - I haven’t been in the community much, been trying to avoid gambling related stuff then rolling back in to it and losing so much etc. So for the past few months I’ve been practicing with my art again (won’t bore you with the deets) 

but my usual Fridays are full of me spinning money away but not this Friday- this is what I did instead. It’s by no means perfect but I saved myself £500+ So win win. 

?♥️

Really beautiful Rachel 

• Puke! 1

7 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

I done exactly the same a couple of years ago when they first came out, drew a bart simpson to familiarise myself with how it worked and then drew malt therapy on youtube, he has it framed on his mantle piece! 

image.png

Whatttt that’s crazy!! ?

• Like 1

?♥️

You're vey very talented @Rachyleww that's a beautiful pic Daenerys

27 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

image.png

I used to be a big fan of therapy when did his videos with backgrounds like that. Infact i remember this exact video from this pic, wish he still did videos like that ?

Edited by lucy_tgc

@Rachyleww Most of all --- its so nice to hear from you. Your art is a driving force of inner power. Keep it simple and beautiful and your soul will flourish.... 

Keep the colours vibrant and let your strength flow from natural grace and wisdom....knowing now that there is so much more that comes form within that does not need a fix from the slots to keep you as you always really were ...perfect and relaxed in harmony with the wonders of life. 

Keep up the good work. You are loved.

• Keeemon 1