Mad Slasher McGurk

Game of Thrones

6 hours ago, lucy_tgc said:

If you want to watch the next episode earlier than the 9pm scheduled slot Sky Atlantic play it at 2am on the Monday so it's on 17 hours earlier than people think

I'm not in UK, had to find pirated stream, couldn't last episode so waited for 4am (I'm in East europe) for USA one.... Hope someone stream it free. 

Edited by CherryPi
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

No tv serious Adam ? Mind you I watch about 5 programs a week mate

snap, mostly sport for me.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, CherryPi said:

I'm not in UK, had to find pirated stream, couldn't last episode so waited for 4am (I'm in East europe) for USA one.... Hope someone stream it free. 

Oops messed up time. It will be still 4am for me

24 minutes ago, CherryPi said:

I'm sure yesmovies or 123movies will have it as soon as it's been aired 

5 hours ago, Brownman24 said:

The sex scene at the end of last season with daenerys and Jon Snow was such a let down

Jon snows bum in that scene thou ?

• Haha 2
  • Get In There! 1

im a massive game of thrones fan , on youtube there are dozens and dozens of superfans predicting this and that , i guess one of them will end up correct , but if the ending was "leaked" im pretty sure the bookies would have suspended betting by now if they had a surge of money for one specific outcome . 

im going with Sansa Stark , been saying it for a long time as well .

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lucy_tgc said:

Jon snows bum in that scene thou ?

Yeah, what a peach to be fair ?

Almost certainly a few will die tonight and I think briane is one of them

Winnteeeeeer is coooomiiiiingggg 

Fcking finally

Edited by CherryPi
  • Like 1

I'm spamming f5 nonstop hoping episode gets uploaded on torrents earlier ?

Edited by CherryPi

I am so excited. 4hrs 15mins to go, my nipples are erect and my penis has turned a shade of purple.

Is it just me or is it all so fucking dark that you have barely any idea whats going on, its pretty ridiculous.

It was epic. Also massively stupid in some ways... how many times did Jaime, Brienne, Tormund and Sam for example get overrun, stabbed and apparently die.. like half a dozen times each. Flamey sword dude got stabbed like 12 times still got back up and continued fighting. All the main characters stood on the front line at some point in the thick of it, all of them survive, miracle! Where was the strategy in sending the Dothraki in alone against a superior sized force, illogical. Also didnt like the surprise killer of the Night King, it makes sense with her training and such, but would rather have either had the expected battle or some huge totally out there twist like Bran being the Night King. Would have liked to have seen the generals more involved in individual battles against main characters too. So much more that was a bit stupid... Still amazing though.. 

@Denman So was it worth 69 episodes so far, do you recommend it? Sounds bollocks to me mate

• Puke 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, MrUKHackz said:

@Denman So was it worth 69 episodes so far, do you recommend it? Sounds bollocks to me mate

I thought the first season was excellent, it went a bit iffy after that but has gradually picked back up in more recent seasons.

Well... What to say. Its game of thrones. Anyone can get killed any time (even from smallest impact) and anyone can survive even the smallest odds. Hbo shooted themself on the foot with this episode, too dark also. There were some great scenes like theon protecting bran and dragons fight but.. Overall dissapointment.  8 years winter is coming and after few moments  it's Summer now ?

Where the f did the budget go... Fight was very small, can't be into dragons.... Fight of the bastard has smaller budget and was done better. 

Edited by CherryPi

Well they are obviously saving money on CGI going dark. Maybe the budget is spunked on the next battle, judging by  the preview it seems they still have a lot of people alive, but going by how it looked after the battle they seemed to have about 20 people left ?

Feels more like the walking dead then game of throne these days 

7 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

That was fucking epic .NOT TODAY 

It's not new, it's season 1 quote, 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, CherryPi said:

It's not new, it's season 1 quote, 

I know cherry cheers