Game of Thrones

Mad Slasher McGurk

Bit of a strange one this but months ago I saw a video on Youtube claiming to have leaked info about how the final season of Game Of Thrones would go and basically going through it scene by scene episode to episode and now having seen the first two episodes now so far it has been bang on the money.  I won't go into the ending in any detail just in case I spoil it for anyone but backing John Snow to rule Westeros which is 5/1 with a small saver on any child of John Snow (also 5/1) would appear to be the way to go.

• Good Luck! 1
  • Keeemon 3

3 minutes ago, lucy_tgc said:

Before the new series even started i had it in my head that Sansa would end up killing  Daenerys to keep the north in her family's name, do you think i will be able to bet on this in the bookies?

Nooooooooooooooooo she will not die. I'll have to take the card board cut out of her out of my room ffs ??????

• Love 1

I go for Bron of the Blackwater (my fave character) to kill Cersei, with that cross bow.....

I think the red witch will kill the night king with some magic......

But Arya will use her mask thing again at some point, just not sure at what point, as she is my next fave to kill the Night King.

If Snowwy doesn't end up on the throne... not a fan. whole programme has been set up for him to go from Bastard to King. Surely? Like the red witch said, right?

• Puke! 1
  • Keeemon 2

56 minutes ago, lucy_tgc said:

Before the new series even started i had it in my head that Sansa would end up killing  Daenerys to keep the north in her family's name, do you think i will be able to bet on this in the bookies?

The "leaked" info I saw does not go along with this but I can't guarantee it's right but I can say they got the first two episodes spot on, SPOILER ALERT - the only bit I can't figure out is how they can get her near full on baby bump without some kind of 9 month time delay.

Sorry @Kinkerbells Fucking Dani, yes that's apparently what everyone is calling her now.... mother of Drago....zzzzz bore off lady. Hope she's next....and yes, Sansa to do it.

Arya - agree @Crunchienut definitely mask time will happen again and it will be the changing point to the end.

@MrUKHackz this last season has been such a long time coming I considered boycotting it as I lost interest, I just couldn't do it though!!! Do many filler episodes throughout all seasons.

@Mad Slasher McGurk why would you watch it the spoiler..... I try to avoid everyone and everything on a Monday ?

First two episode, for me were a bit meh, but I live in hope they turn it around for the final few.... or I'm never watching it again ??

1 hour ago, lucy_tgc said:

If you want to watch the next episode earlier than the 9pm scheduled slot Sky Atlantic play it at 2am on the Monday so it's on 17 hours earlier than people think

This ties in with the release in the USA .    I record it and watch it when I get up on a Monday .  If not everyone will have given you all the spoilers by the time it comes on at 9pm

• Keeemon 1

31 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

The "leaked" info I saw does not go along with this but I can't guarantee it's right but I can say they got the first two episodes spot on, SPOILER ALERT - the only bit I can't figure out is how they can get her near full on baby bump without some kind of 9 month time delay.

Aww nooo... please don't tell me any potential spoilers  :feelscryman:

• Keeemon 1