Cricket World cup Competition-- How many runs scored in total for the whole World Cup commencing 30 May 2019

Solario333

39 minutes ago, david1111 said:

That was the turning point

too right that was....England deffo had the rub of the green today. Bowled too short to start and Root done his best to lose england the game.  I rememeber watching the last one with an Aussie mate in London round his flat, I was in Uni then...... its been that long!  hope its not another 27 years for the next final, i may not be around.

12 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

@Solario333 what comp you planning next? Only asking as Centi wants me to do an NFL one for him and I don't want to step on peoples toes....

excellent comp, and love the support your giving TGC ?♥️

Do the nfl one mate please. Centipede doesn’t have a competition in his name and he should king crunchienut 

13 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

@Solario333 what comp you planning next? Only asking as Centi wants me to do an NFL one for him and I don't want to step on peoples toes....

NFL that’ll be three or four of you in with a shout of winning that then 

5 minutes ago, Blampy said:

NFL that’ll be three or four of you in with a shout of winning that then 

Its random.... 32 players max will be randomly given a team each for the season, then there will be another part which is a number guessing game, so its all luck really bud.

1 minute ago, Miller26 said:

So what you saying I’ve got a chance???

1 in 32 !! just over 3%...... better than normal ?

you know I was saying there was too much racing yesterday, too much good sport today, forgot about the British GP completely.

• Love 1

36 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

Obviously we will be doing the How many Goals in the premiership  ??   but perhaps something else also .....Not NFL as the games are too long for me.....

I will look at whats coming up .......