4:35 Ripon

justnathanx

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

I was there today as well. Absolutely kicking myself for not backing the winner of the 2nd. I talked myself out of it and went for Easterbys other runner in the same race despite having already convinced myself that the prices were fucked up and the eventual winner had by far a better chance.

3 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

I’m calling this out for what it is , absolute bullshit . You go on a gambling site and state it’s certain to place and comes nowhere. I don’t give a fuck to be honest if you keep sticking them up because people will see through this scam .

No Im part of an arbing syndicate genuinely thought it would win backed it myself. Posted slip.  I'll never put a tip on here again 

• Keeemon 1

1 minute ago, justnathanx said:

No Im part of an arbing syndicate genuinely thought it would win backed it myself. Posted slip.  I'll never put a tip on here again 

Ahhhh Please don't be put off mate

I for one enjoy what you have to say and then make a decision if I'm taking part, it's good we get the option

Please continue with the posts

• Keeemon 2

6 minutes ago, justnathanx said:

Good back story but I’m sorry I’m not falling for it . Why would anyone seriously put tips up if you are in the know . 

Just now, justnathanx said:

Generally speaking arbs are supposed to shorten in price. The horse you mentioned drifted all day. I have moaned about people that arb on the forum multiple times before because of the negative consequences it has for other punters, but each to their own I guess.

1 minute ago, justnathanx said:

Miller go and troll someone else 

Denman will know the people I know but don't need your approval miller

You definitely don’t need my approval and I’m not trolling . But you are on a public forum so people can have an opinion. I’ve seen people like you over the years and you all come up with the same bullshit . 

Genuine question 

what do you get out of giving random people tips ?

do you think it’s right putting up horses stating they are certain to place ?

1 minute ago, Crunchienut said:

Nice one!  see you didn't do that Metatron in your perm.....

Awesome hit.

Probably got told about it after already placing that bet? I often find myself hearing about 2 or 3 horses every fecking race when I am at the course, lol.

I rebacked matatron at 12/1 another 40 Ew at the off.  It didn't shorten I don't know why.

All I know is I'm betting roulette at 47/1 odds. Your a mug punter miller. I'm not. In the long run I'll come out ahead. Today's horse didn't win or place. 

I put them up because it's banter in group and for fun. No incentive for me to if people like you winge when they lose. Go and play on a slot miller instead. 

20 minutes ago, Denman said:

I was there today as well. Absolutely kicking myself for not backing the winner of the 2nd. I talked myself out of it and went for Easterbys other runner in the same race despite having already convinced myself that the prices were fucked up and the eventual winner had by far a better chance.

40/1 would have been nice. Ripon supposed to be a nice place. Never been. Hope it was still a fruitful day....

You read my reply to you on how to calculate bets?