How to Create new INCOME stream playing online roulette in less than 1 day Without fear of losing, being math-Wizz or cheating

Petr

Hi passionate roulette colleagues,

I have been competing with RNG online roulette already 16+ years. Base on this long time experience I have put together certain rules how to take maximum advantages playing online roulette.

I share this knowledge with you on my several webpages. I have also so far developed 23 Apps for online roulette money management and numbers predictions. Maybe this info can help you to improve your playing style and become profitable, maybe not as nothing is guaranteed. I also offer App for FREE if you want to give it a try.  

As mentioned already, I share my experience and live real money sessions on YouTube, already 385+ videos to give you motivation and inspiration.

I will be happy for your feedback, ideas, comments.

Have a nice day

Petr

1 minute ago, Miller26 said:

Improve on a random game ? My mate bangers would like a one on one meet 

Yes, i agree that RNG is random, on the other hand if someone wants to play online roulette, why not to do it like any other business? e.g Trading, Poker. Shares, simply use strong MM + statistics and probability. Nothing is guaranteed, but it can help a lot. Thanks for your feedback. Petr

1 minute ago, Kev40 said:

No thanks. It's roulette the house ALWAYS has the edge. About 2.7% or something like that. Simple. I would treat what your offering with extreme caution. Fortunately most on here are knowledgeable gamblers. 

Hi, no problem. I share my knowledge, if it can help great, if not no problem. Thanks for your feedback. Petr

BTW: I always say that there is NO 100% sure winning system for roulette and I am sick of so many lies and scams about roulette systems on internet. Therefore I have started my journey and share my stories. 

2 minutes ago, Petr said:

Yes, i agree that RNG is random, on the other hand if someone wants to play online roulette, why not to do it like any other business? e.g Trading, Poker. Shares, simply use strong MM + statistics and probability. Nothing is guaranteed, but it can help a lot. Thanks for your feedback. Petr

Trade what ? My £5 in 8 for your £5 on 12? 

• Keeemon 1

@Petr Hi Petr, I'm rather familiar with this game from Netent and to be perfectly blunt, unless you worked for Netent in the past and know something we don't then I'm afraid there's no chance you have a system. It has a fixed RTP and I've lost hundreds of pounds covering 15 numbers and then tilted, covered 4 numbers and won my money back give or take 2%, basically it has a slot machine mechanics.

Oh and welcome to TGC :thumbsup:

• Keeemon 3

• 1 year later...
On 16/04/2019 at 04:40, MrUKHackz said:

@Petr Hi Petr, I'm rather familiar with this game from Netent and to be perfectly blunt, unless you worked for Netent in the past and know something we don't then I'm afraid there's no chance you have a system. It has a fixed RTP and I've lost hundreds of pounds covering 15 numbers and then tilted, covered 4 numbers and won my money back give or take 2%, basically it has a slot machine mechanics.

Oh and welcome to TGC :thumbsup:

If he had a system, which he doesn't, he wouldn't be sharing it with us.

Crazy anybody would think of paying for any apps or systems when the Rolla whens its due its due system is out there for free! Granted if you've watched my recent streams I havent hit one number in 26 spins but that just means the super due part of the system comes into effect! 

• Love 3
  • Keeemon 1