Today’s selections

Guest Miller26

WOLVERHAMPTON PP    -  3,9  -  1,5  -  2,4,7  - 1  -  2,5,7  -  4,5,6,13

First speccy punt on Broughton's Bear 7.00Ch 66/1 - zodiac horses can do well first time, so just having a very small play for interest

EW Double  5.05Wol  Zarkavon 33/1 run wide yet still 5L 5/14 last time, and was a 150/1 2nd the time before, its only 2 decent efforts, so having a go to see if it can keep up the progress. Malaysian Boleh 8.00 22/1 - its claim has brought it back into this wide open bargain basement classified race. In comparison to those at the top of the market, its a good e/w play price. pity its not an extra place race.

EW Treble on Sea Shack 5.05Wol 20/1, too big beacause of one iffy run, Ever Rock 8.30Ch 8/1 and on its last but one run in better company, and now down 9lb thanks to the claimer, Emily Goldfinch looks a good ew bet in the 7.30CH 20/1

• Chaching! 3

one more I might do is Bell Heather in the next Wolver. was 20/1 earlier. gets 5lb for just over 2L with one of the faves American Endeavour. with cheekpieces being given a go first time, might give it that extra boost. 7 runner putting me off the ew bet, so might look for a r/f to go with it when I get home in a mo.

• Chaching! 1

14 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

one more I might do is Bell Heather in the next Wolver. was 20/1 earlier. gets 5lb for just over 2L with one of the faves American Endeavour. with cheekpieces being given a go first time, might give it that extra boost. 7 runner putting me off the ew bet, so might look for a r/f to go with it when I get home in a mo.

Indescretion for me before I go drown myself at the bottom of a whisky glass

26 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

I did El Hombre today as I liked the look of it.  Was in town and stuck it in a treble with Villa and Leeds for Saturday.

he's my PP banker but not had a bet on him as I can't find something to go with him..... too short for betting at my stakes, but looking, I got until 3.55

• Keeemon 1

27 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

hope you backed it

17 hours ago, Bangers said:

Bit of cash about for Phil Kirby's bumper runner in the closing race at Newcastle and she is by ''Flemensfirth'' but she'l need to bring her A' game if she's to trouble Nicky Richards inmate, his 5yr old was 2nd on debut ''only run'' and did clock a good time, Jockey Brian Hughes gets the leg up this time and he knows every blade of grass here, Nicky will have his spot on for this and even with a slight bit of improvement should see Brian Hughes and the Trevor Hemmings silks skip clear as they pass the 2f marker and take the victory, Job Done 

16:40 Newcastle - Glenduff @ 4/5 

Steering Job 

Poor run that, expected so much better 

Funny game at times 

Winner was smashed into, they knew, OH they knew 

• Agree 1

having a little speccy punt on Dukes Meadow in the first at Chelmsford 5.30 50/1. Just going on the fact that it finished 4L behind the 7/2 fav amor fati LTO and only gets 5lb pull but that may be just good enough to nab it a place?? just throwing a buck ew at it to find out.

• Chaching! 2

8 minutes ago, david1111 said:

Interesting racing at Gulfstream at the moment. Saez and Ortiz going for the jockeys title. They've both drawn a blank so far but pretty much guaranteed winners on the card

I used to bet on the races in the US a lot, did many FC's rev FC's, most of the races over there tend to be small fields, it reminded me of betting on the dogs.

33 minutes ago, david1111 said:

Interesting racing at Gulfstream at the moment. Saez and Ortiz going for the jockeys title. They've both drawn a blank so far but pretty much guaranteed winners on the card

You been channelling your inner Miller there brother David? lol

Think Centi used to say much wonga to be made on Yankee racing, but never, outside of the Breeders Cup, have I ever had a bet on the american horses.

Darts soon.  GTFIT.... and a few more horses running to keep an eye on.... Keeeeeeeeemon!!

14 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

You been channelling your inner Miller there brother David? lol

Think Centi used to say much wonga to be made on Yankee racing, but never, outside of the Breeders Cup, have I ever had a bet on the american horses.

Darts soon.  GTFIT.... and a few more horses running to keep an eye on.... Keeeeeeeeemon!!

Sky racing has lost a lot of the evening racing so they have all the us. It's so different but it's possible to follow it. 

Darts looks tricky tonight

1 hour ago, groundiskey said:

Today's selections Thursday 28th March 2019

HORSES
e/w
17:30 Chelmsford - Squire
19:00 Chelmsford - Creek Island

17:30 Chelmsford - Squire 6/1 3rd
19:00 Chelmsford - Creek Island 14/1 3rd

£2.50 e/w double
returned £20.90? happy with that, building the pot up nicely.

• Good Luck! 2

Half a length outside the places in the last to keep my treble going. But need Malaysian Boleh 22/1 in the next to complete and ew double with Bell heather from this afternoon. Been real close today with a few 4th's n 5ths at big odds... Im due.

Roys Legacy looked too big so small double with Swiss Cross 28/1 in the last

Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemon GIKey

• Chaching! 2