Fearsome 6.25

star ascending 6.55

kupa river 7.25

big bad lol 7.55

good luck 

fearsome was impressive, one to follow Miller lad

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

@Poker come back yesterday evening, all good ta. Most of my trebles are e/w. I like Ice Canyon in the next but is too short and i think with the claimer on board Smiley Bagel is interesting, but had to do Carp kid really. So done small r/f's of Ice canyon with them both as I not spent much today. Got 2 of them in my PP too but won't pay much, got 80p worth now after having 1st n 3rd last race. so should at least get some profit.

Results gone your way tonight with a lot of short priced horses being turned over, and the outsiders winning big style...nice one!! assume your back in this country now?

two days to the comp now.... wonder how many will play??

It has, been like it all day, even on the Tokyo ones as well and I am not one to be greedy.. BUT, I randomly (not with the TGC wheel of death!) picked, one of the races out of all the ones I did, to back your a race with your F/C rev thing, I so nearly did all of them with the same extra punt, but got waylaid as usual and was messing about doing something else, then BAMMMMM 1st & 2nd on one of them and I had both, massive odds and would have been a big chunk of monkey change!! 😞

Good to hear you got back safe and sound, yep back in good old (or should I say cold!!) Blighty for a bit, came back last week, bit of bod-a-jobbing since and then had a night out Sunday, well early morning out!!

I think quiet a few will have a go in the comp, as will I, seems to be a lot of interest in the threads, where everyone gets a chance to be equal in life and have a go at winning, should be great fun and by the look of who is in it, some new blood for @Markymark to slaughter again!!! 🙂

• Get In There! 1

New - 19:25 - Monumental Man & Burtonwood (22s & 8s) - e/w

:keeeemon:

24 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

Two in 😁😁

..the bed and the little one said!

2 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

Fxxxing hell 

It placed Miller, 2nd?

4 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

Fucking hell 

I seen you had it so I layed it, I thought theres no way millers getting 3 for 3 :Mutley:

153582325_Screenshot2019-01-21at19_33_47.thumb.png.350f04458f45b248ab4a4431b7b03296.png

• Haha 1

Just now, MrUKHackz said:

I seen you had it so I layed it, I thought theres no way millers getting 3 for 3 :Mutley:

You fudger hackz 😂

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

153582325_Screenshot2019-01-21at19_33_47.thumb.png.350f04458f45b248ab4a4431b7b03296.png

So is that 2s hckz? Or just 1 to 1 + the stake back?

7 minutes ago, Poker said:

So is that 2s hckz? Or just 1 to 1 + the stake back?

I had to risk £50 for the punters £24.39, so I got £74.39 providing it didn't win

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

I had to risk £50 for the punters £24.39, so I got £74.39 providing it didn't win

Ahh similar to when centi showed me some different betting strategies, so if millers horse had won, you would have lost the total of £50, no deductions or fees etc etc

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Poker said:

Ahh similar to when centi showed me some different betting strategies, so if millers horse had won, you would have lost the total of £50, no deductions or fees etc etc

thats right, if you lose theres no charge as you lost your stake, the person who won your £50 would pay 5% commission on it and get £47.50 plus there stake back, as I won I had to pay 5% on the £24 profit

• Get In There! 1

In layman’s terms poker , hackz has gone over to the dark side and is now a bookmaker 😁

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

My bloody local trainer wins the last 🙈

With the dawn chorus.. comes another day Miller!

My final of the day was almost a 1st again.. but happy with place 😉

eee-120.png

• Get In There! 2

Now I’m due an absolute shut out so these are probably ones to ignore. 

Loud and clear 4.10

testa rosa 4.45

straight right 5.15

tropics 5.45

saaheq 6.15

mustadun 6.45

dirchill 7.15

bobby joe leg 7.45