Today’s selections

Guest Miller26

Looking at Come On Come On in the next. Any signs of movement in the market and I am going to have a reasonable bet on it. 

The market is nervous with this horse as it was very heavily gambled when it won 2 years ago. I don't know why it has had such a long lay off but based off its win and where it went afterwards you would have to assume Cox thinks this is a decent horse. 

Edited by Guest

Guest Miller26
12 minutes ago, Denman said:

Looking at Come On Come On in the next. Any signs of movement in the market and I am going to have a reasonable bet on it. 

The market is nervous with this horse as it was very heavily gambled when it won 2 years ago. I don't know why it has had such a long lay off but based off its win and where it went afterwards you would have to assume Cox thinks this is a decent horse. 

Love Clive cox he’s won me loads of money but at the very shot distances

I will tell you now, thats a good horse that will win higher class races than that. Mark my words! Its only won by a nk or so, but it completely misjudged the pace and still cruised back up and it is giving them all so much weight, especially the Godolphin favourite.

Edited by Guest

2 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

You are on fire 

Yes and that one in particular was a very satisfying one to call home.... Come on come on come on!

Guest Miller26
2 minutes ago, Denman said:

Yes and that one in particular was a very satisfying one to call home.... Come on come on come on!

Love it haha . There’s no way your picking the next it’s a right dodgy race 

Just now, Miller26 said:

Love it haha . There’s no way your picking the next it’s a right dodgy race 

You're correct there. I fired more of a reasonable bullet at Come On Come On. The wise man, which I rarely am, sometimes has to say, lets walk away while we are well ahead.... :-)

Guest Miller26
2 minutes ago, Denman said:

You're correct there. I fired more of a reasonable bullet at Come On Come On. The wise man, which I rarely am, sometimes has to say, lets walk away while we are well ahead.... :-)

Your right wish I was as wise as denman ?

Guest Miller26
1 minute ago, Blampy said:

Aww poo only had a nicker each way

1 minute ago, Blampy said:

Aww poo only had a nicker each way

It’s money blampy. Well done

6 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

Denman finished for the night so it looks like your taking over ?

To be honest I am looking at the 8.15 and like the look of that race. That favourite is way too short offering value on most other horses in the race. The problem of course being there are multiple horses with big appeal. I am going to have a bit of a think about that race, it is difficult to ignore such value.