Today’s selections

Guest Miller26

3 hours ago, Frosty said:

Outside of Ascot, and my shocking form, I've found what I think is a but of value at Ayr 

2.59 Colinton 16s, very consistent improver with him hitting the frame more often than not. Nearly 2 stone improvement in mark and seems to keep finding, so an EW punt on what is a deeper contest than his usual. 

If only we knew Tim Easterby took delivery of the magic carrots - 22/1 into 14's 

Horses last two runs have been shocking,  only the ''in the know''  would have any confidence to back him 

3 hours ago, Doingfinenow said:

Small stakes on both and landed the first and second knew they were overpriced and knew the ground was perfect. Ground really is key! 👍🐎💨

C1600CE2-E844-431A-8A53-4339D7E6E3D6.jpeg

220D7172-5FC0-4D91-B52B-B1E4E282367A.jpeg

Well done on finding these...but as someone who likes low stake bets as well, if I am backing 2 horses at those prices, im doing a 10p r/fc just in case. Be years before you achieve 2 horses at those prices filling the first 2 places in your selections

Was just glancing over the ante post market and a few bookmakers have chalked up the winner of the Kings Stand race ''Nature Strip'' @ 6/4 & 13/8 

Connections have said the horse is going back home for races in Oz 

Really pisses me off some of this lot taking bets on a horse that's about 99% will not run in the July Cup or any other race this year here in the UK 

Bloody Crooks 

1 hour ago, Bangers said:

Jockey of the week ...........SIR Ryan Moore 

IMO - His best ride was on Changingoftheguard  - in the Kind Eddie 

Lovely stuff 

https://www.sportinglife.com/racing/news/royal-ascot-2022-our-awards-of-the-week-including-best-horse-trainer-jockey-stallion-and-future-star/201603

Ryan.PNG

Not the biggest fan but I have to say the guy put in a masterclass this week. 

• Keeemon 1

38 minutes ago, Blampy said:

Not the biggest fan but I have to say the guy put in a masterclass this week. 

Tom Marquand has been really impressing me,  he's like a hungry Kieran Fallon when he was in his prime 

I've been watching him really closely even in some minor events and IF he can get the horse up,  he will. 

I mind Richard Hannon talking about him a few years back,  he's got a big future, he's only in his early 20's 

Good pilot 

4 hours ago, Aarongeorge1989 said:

16.45 pontefract - Bartzella 

18.45 pontefract - Corinthia knight 

My selection today is a double at Pontefract. 

I'm heavily invested in Corinthia Knight, doubled up with a few greyhounds and One of Pesliers at Chantilly earlier. 4/5 wins at Ponty, and we'll weighted against rivals from last year's version of this race. Music Society is my danger, so having RFC and a saver bet

• Keeemon 1

1 minute ago, Frosty said:

I'm heavily invested in Corinthia Knight, doubled up with a few greyhounds and One of Pesliers at Chantilly earlier. 4/5 wins at Ponty, and we'll weighted against rivals from last year's version of this race. Music Society is my danger, so having RFC and a saver bet

Yeah I really like him, and the draw is very favourable today, I had him in this double as a single and in a lucky 15 so hopefully he can run a good race. 

7 hours ago, Bangers said:

5pm Hexham - Gone In Sixty 

Should go close, see a big gamble on Mark Walford's recruit, has he took a delivery of some magic carrots 

A clue might be in how his runner goes in Race 1 - a two horse race. 

Mmmmm he won the 1st & last 

1 hour ago, Bangers said:

See Hollie had a winner for Gosden 

Ran well in the Oaks that filly 

Yeah, drifted in the betting, ran well down in trip, then gets quotes for the Arc, mad to bet on that when they said she didn't want 1m4 in Oaks.  

3 hours ago, Aarongeorge1989 said:

Yeah I really like him, and the draw is very favourable today, I had him in this double as a single and in a lucky 15 so hopefully he can run a good race. 

Didn't get the run of the race, luckily only £26 of free bets, and some winnings reinvested, had £230 rolling on from doubles/ trebles but only cost £75 so doesn't sting too much

Edited by Frosty
  • Keeemon 1

27 minutes ago, Bangers said:

9pm Wolverhampton - Dashing Spirit 

E/w Monday Interest stake bet 

I am certain this horse will be tailed off mate, looks a bad un. Started off with Billy Knight then onto another trainer who couldn't do a thing with it. I see it's overnight price slashing from 66s to 18s.. more smoke and mirrors from the bookies, just like that runner at Hamilton last week.

• Shocked! 1
  • Keeemon 1