Guest Miller26

Today’s selections

1 hour ago, 4houghts said:

she put up an ante post tip at cheltenham that romped in while you was jerking off 

That every body just scrolled past thinking fucking hell she’s posting again hahahaha 

vintage clouds win will forever be in my heart 💜 

6 hours ago, 4houghts said:

she put up an ante post tip at cheltenham that romped in while you was jerking off 

Whoooptie-do. Stop being a white knight you horny little bastard. Incase you did not get the memo they call me;

The King of AW Kings. The Ayatollah of Polytrackyollah. The legend that should be banned from betting on the fibresand. Denman of the House Denman. The first of his Name. He who won at Kempton. Number One at Wolverhampton. The Bookies Alarm Bell at Southwell. The Lord of Chelmsford. Mr No Hassle at picking winners at Newcastle. Sir The win is sealed at Lingfield. The chap with great torque at Dundalk. The giver of winners to the filthy Guest sinners. The Bulletproof Vest. Nicola's favourite member. 4houghts Daddy.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Denman said:

Whoooptie-do. Stop being a white knight you horny little bastard. Incase you did not get the memo they call me;

The King of AW Kings. The Ayatollah of Polytrackyollah. The legend that should be banned from betting on the fibresand. Denman of the House Denman. The first of his Name. He who won at Kempton. Number One at Wolverhampton. The Bookies Alarm Bell at Southwell. The Lord of Chelmsford. Mr No Hassle at picking winners at Newcastle. Sir The win is sealed at Lingfield. The chap with great torque at Dundalk. The giver of winners to the filthy Guest sinners. The Bulletproof Vest. Nicola's favourite member. 4houghts Daddy.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Bill Burr - There is no reason to hit a woman! Really? on Make a GIF

• Hmmm 1

2 hours ago, Kinkerbells said:

😁

B6E53F08-1D33-472E-8C44-7CE771D6A973.jpeg

Oh wow. That truly proves it. You must have such a stellar knowledge of the sport (that you keep hidden and have never once displayed on this forum). 🤔

Playing with fire may be fun, but there is certainly a time to stop. Especially if that particular fire has a bit of a history of being an arsehole.

• Sad 1

3.30 big picture now 5/1

Maybe the OR students have backed this from 18/1 last night.

It will not go on this ground & may well be pulled out if race.

Do not back it!!

• Hmmm 1

9 minutes ago, Cleandries said:

3.30 big picture now 5/1

Maybe the OR students have backed this from 18/1 last night.

It will not go on this ground & may well be pulled out if race.

Do not back it!!

Why!, the going is good which it has won on before.

7.00 Newcastle, taking a chance on Tomily at 25s, with Jardine now, but last run under Ruth Carr was a 3rd at this track over 6f at 100/1.  Over 5f today, and not a fan of the trainer, but have a handful of free Hills Bets out the paper from yesterday so worth a punt. 

• Good Luck! 1

Archive and Buzz Lightyere. Both big prices. The two old boys in the race. I always think it is a no brainer in this type of race where you have a whole bunch of horses that do not like winning to take a risk with the more experienced runners. Of course a few of those horses that haven't won possibly hold more ability than shown but they still need to convert that ability whereas the old boys tend to run somewhat consistently usually. 

Looked like Archive was coming up in the final furlong or so but it changed direction and effectively lost its momentum. 

Todays efforts 👍 im not a fan of placing bets this early because i always end up with ridiculous amount of non runners 😂 hopefully today is a change & they all get smashed off the boards! Good luck 😎 Eloso my NAP

B920F148-F9E6-42A2-94F8-1335BE533A1C.png

186A6D06-7DA3-47E7-AB6B-DD715A2FAD77.png

E377AF3B-62AE-4F8E-AA5C-F7F4BC6DA0CE.png

05716992-00AC-43EE-9243-B42630544898.png

• Good Luck! 1

I went in the bookies and picked out some rather optimistic footy bets, and some horses ...lots of horses😄

4D3C11E0-C90D-4DFC-9FB1-B68805BCE6AD.png

2104612A-5A88-4DB8-9886-CDE42A87C7A6.png

DCAD0EB6-B5D5-496A-AEDE-D7A4A140939A.png

C43C3833-F652-443A-AAA0-BA41AF3C8478.png

2B2D478D-9B57-4E05-BCC9-7554FEF0E407.png