Today’s selections

Guest Miller26

Archaeology 4/1 looks like a nice little prick to have a line on today. Resumed this season appearing at Redcard at the end of last month over a mile, finishing 2nd by a baw hair to Scottish Summit, keeping on well in the closing stages. King Ragnar finished 3rd in that race who hasnt finished out of the frame in 10 starts and subsequently went on to finish 2nd by a neck in his next race. The 6th Garden Oasis also went on to win next time out. Archy did reappear at Thirks a week after and finished 6th, basically no impression in the race which would be the only worry today. This isnt exactly a strng race and runs today of a mark of 82 and is just 2 lbs above winning a while ago at Doncaster so the impression is should be able to show up today with a good run hopefully.

• Chaching! 2
  • Keeemon 1

29 minutes ago, howfin said:

Archaeology 4/1 looks like a nice little prick to have a line on today. Resumed this season appearing at Redcard at the end of last month over a mile, finishing 2nd by a baw hair to Scottish Summit, keeping on well in the closing stages. King Ragnar finished 3rd in that race who hasnt finished out of the frame in 10 starts and subsequently went on to finish 2nd by a neck in his next race. The 6th Garden Oasis also went on to win next time out. Archy did reappear at Thirks a week after and finished 6th, basically no impression in the race which would be the only worry today. This isnt exactly a strng race and runs today of a mark of 82 and is just 2 lbs above winning a while ago at Doncaster so the impression is should be able to show up today with a good run hopefully.

Have been looking at the same race mate and cannot disagree with your write up but would be inclined to take your selection on with Granite City Roc. He has two CD wins in the bag and has won four times on different surfaces at distances ranging from 1m to 1m3. ‘Tis also a tad better off at the weights.

• Chaching! 1
  • Keeemon 1

25 minutes ago, Blampy said:

Have been looking at the same race mate and cannot disagree with your write up but would be inclined to take your selection on with Granite City Roc. He has two CD wins in the bag and has won four times on different surfaces at distances ranging from 1m to 1m3. ‘Tis also a tad better off at the weights.

Still seems a bit too high in the weights for me but this is a poor race so i woldnt be suprised either

• Keeemon 1

7 hours ago, Blacko said:

How in fuck did a horse manage to step on your toe?, what were you doing at the time! trying to dance with it.

I was letting her out for the day. Also had a basket full of treats. So she got a bit excited on the way out. I hadn't changed my footwear yet either at that point. It is still hurting life a mother fucker. 

15 minutes ago, Denman said:

I was letting her out for the day. Also had a basket full of treats. So she got a bit excited on the way out. I hadn't changed my footwear yet either at that point. It is still hurting life a mother fucker. 

Only thing you can do if you think it is broken is tape it to the next toe and let it mend of it's own accord. As for the toe nail I wouldn't know 

15 minutes ago, Denman said:

Well mate your foot may hurt like fuck today but at least you can still run faster than @howfin selection at Hamilton today. His post was that well presented that I actually walked to the bookies in the pouring rain to back it, please ask your horse if it could see it’s way to giving him a kick in the bollocks 😂

• Love 2

10 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Well mate your foot may hurt like fuck today but at least you can still run faster than @howfin selection at Hamilton today. His post was that well presented that I actually walked to the bookies in the pouring rain to back it, please ask your horse if it could see it’s way to giving him a kick in the bollocks 😂

Die please ma tip was solid no ma fault da race wuz rigged

13 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Ever since he started posting those long coherent posts about football I have not trusted him. I think he has one of those Texan Brain Eating Ameoba's making him more literate. 

36 minutes ago, Denman said:

Ever since he started posting those long coherent posts about football I have not trusted him. I think he has one of those Texan Brain Eating Ameoba's making him more literate. 

Am fuckin ragin cause sheffield cost me ma fuckin acca yisterday

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Baby 👶, all that moaning just because a Shetland pony stepped on your toe.

Let me fucking stamp on your little toe and see how you like it you fucking prick eared maggot pie. 

2 minutes ago, Blacko said:

5FB2BDB0-8846-4153-9ADA-C8D4D792A0B5.gif

I know people with shetland ponies, they are supposedly not big eaters, but all I have heard about them is that all they do is eat and shit. They are cute though. 😂 

22 minutes ago, RB91 said:

My old site agent on a hydro job was late in one Monday morning. Her fucking horse Literally ate her ear. 😂 think she’d rather have ended up with the Gammy toe than half an ear.

Oh yes, some of them will bite. My two are fine, they are gentle eaters, with the exception being ice lollies. Every so often during the summer I'd give them a fab or a bucket of ice with apples etc in, and I have no doubt that for a fab especially they would have your fecking arm off for it. 

20 minutes ago, Denman said:

Oh yes, some of them will bite. My two are fine, they are gentle eaters, with the exception being ice lollies. Every so often during the summer I'd give them a fab or a bucket of ice with apples etc in, and I have no doubt that for a fab especially they would have your fecking arm off for it. 

Beautiful creatures!, my family have been donating to Bransby rescue centre for a long time now. None of us have owned a horse, closest I have been to a horse is taking the autistic kids to bovington horse riding lessons on a Saturday afternoon many moons ago.

• Keeemon 1

Yesterday i had a 4 fold acca on the PL games, 3 come in and sheffield fucked me deep and hard by not scoring after having numerous sitters. Today i had a 3 fold acca, 2 come in an arsenal fuck me especially lacazette who had a sitter to equalise (bet was draw in that game)... but nope... deep an hard anal drilling. Rule of thumb fuck football accas

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Denman said:

Have you ever frozen a carrot for them? 

I had to drop my car off to the garage on Sunday evening and walking home I noticed a huge horse was following me! Pretty intimidating but the look in his/her eyes I think it just wanted a pat down the nose, anyway I don't agree with touching others animals without permission so I just kept saying who's a good boy and done the odd click click with my tongue like I was some sort of horse wrangler! :bigsmile:IMG_6969.jpg

25 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Have you ever frozen a carrot for them? 

I had to drop my car off to the garage on Sunday evening and walking home I noticed a huge horse was following me! Pretty intimidating but the look in his/her eyes I think it just wanted a pat down the nose, anyway I don't agree with touching others animals without permission so I just kept saying who's a good boy and done the odd click click with my tongue like I was some sort of horse wrangler! :bigsmile:IMG_6969.jpg

I don't know about that, it would probably be a recipe for colic. With the ice lollies its alright as long as you leave them to melt a bit, horses internally are very warm so the ice will melt before it reaches their digestive system. In regards to the horse following you, its not uncommon, a well treated horse will probably associate people with food/water/positive treatment. It has also been proven they are adept at reading body language, there have been numerous tests showing that horses will follow and interact more with submissive people than dominant people (I am not making this up) so perhaps you're just a massive bitch. 😂

45 minutes ago, Denman said:

I don't know about that, it would probably be a recipe for colic. With the ice lollies its alright as long as you leave them to melt a bit, horses internally are very warm so the ice will melt before it reaches their digestive system. In regards to the horse following you, its not uncommon, a well treated horse will probably associate people with food/water/positive treatment. It has also been proven they are adept at reading body language, there have been numerous tests showing that horses will follow and interact more with submissive people than dominant people (I am not making this up) so perhaps you're just a massive bitch. 😂

Ha haa that made me laugh, my name is Philip as you may know, I'll leave the greek meaning of my name below...

Philip is a male given name, derived from the Greek Φίλιππος (Philippos, lit. "horse-loving" or "fond of horses"), from a compound of φίλος (phílos, "dear", "loved", "loving") and ἵππος (hippos, "horse").