Guest Miller26

Today’s selections

not touching dundalk, defo a banned track for me 

• Agree 1

TGC

What do we think to the Cotswold chase tomorrow?

I just cant have Santini for me it's all hype! The form lines have been mainly let down or just not the strongest. Bristol De Mai is clearly the best horse on shown form though Cheltenham is not always its favourite course. Slate House? Is it this level am not convinced. Top Ville Ben won me a nice wedge last time out but a 164 rating, really? De Rasher Counter nice win last time in the Hennessy Gold cup standard not for me. Mister Whittaker, trip? Is it good enough. Doubtful.

Soft going, Bristol must be the one to beat?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, therealwintersoldier said:

TGC

I just cant have Santini for me it's all hype! The form lines have been mainly let down or just not the strongest. Bristol De Mai is clearly the best horse on shown form though Cheltenham is not always its favourite course. Slate House? Is it this level am not convinced. Top Ville Ben won me a nice wedge last time out but a 164 rating, really? De Rasher Counter nice win last time in the Hennessy Gold cup standard not for me. Mister Whittaker, trip? Is it good enough. Doubtful.

Not looked at the race yet, never liked Santini and have never backed the horse seems to always come up short in my memory 

Bristol defo the class horse in the race and that race he gone done by lostintranslation was a very slowly run race which didn't suit him 

Slate house is up and coming but beating Black Op which is another donkey is not the strongest form either 

Edited by 4houghts

5 minutes ago, therealwintersoldier said:

TGC

Message me mate please. I've blocked messages champ and I'm seeing if it works 

• Shocked 1

11 minutes ago, Denman said:

The trainer of that second placed horse in the last is a really young girl also the daughter of Gary Banham...

had won 3/5 in the past 2 weeks, done both her horses in tonights PP. One unplaced in the 5.15, and like you said the other was second. She has the second fave in the last too!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Miller26 said:

Image result for tyson fury gif undertaker

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

Done

7 minutes ago, therealwintersoldier said:

TGC

agree mate, Santini, the horse with promise against a proven top class performer. I go for proven form every tiime, even tho it likes flat tracks more, a gold cup 3rd can't be sniffed at. Beaten by Lostintranslation yes, but LIT is a better horse than Santini. NTD on decent form too.

• Agree 1

21 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

7.15 - Isabella Ruby 

extra bet Major crispies 

@4houghts wonder if he had money on that 16/1 winner earlier sgt Miller or whatever it was called lol?? Hope Not!!

Just now, Crunchie said:

@4houghts wonder if he had money on that 16/1 winner earlier sgt Miller or whatever it was called lol?? Hope Not!!

I was at the bar and the bugger came up on screen nearly spit my beer out lol would of done it if I had seen 

1 minute ago, Crunchie said:

Can you block messages mate? 

direct messages?

• Agree 1

Turn private messenger off? Yes you can

major crispies leading by 2 lenghts!

Just now, MrUKHackz said:

Turn private messenger off? Yes you can

How do I do that champ? 

2 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

for you?? dunno Hackz can but I can have a look brb

Just now, Miller26 said:

Won champ? 

didnt last ?

• Sad 1

How do I do that champ? 

go to your inbox mate, open a message, and you know on the left you can see different messages, just below that box it will say "disable my messenger" 

• Thanks 1

Just now, MrUKHackz said:

go to your inbox mate, open a message, and you know on the left you can see different messages, just below that box it will say "disable my messenger" 

Think I've done it, that will block the fuckers ?

• Like 1

Dundalk 7.30 

amazon warrior, kallmar

gone against instinct small stakes e/w 

• Keeeeemon! 1
  • Good Luck! 1